Spring Arbor of Raleigh

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Raleigh

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Arbor of Raleigh

January 12, 2017

By MollyShea

I was very happy with the facility. The staff was warm and friendly. Mom was very happy there. She enjoyed the activities and field trips. After her passing I felt I wanted other know what a enjoyable stay, most of all I had comfort state of mind that Mom was in the best hands.

October 13, 2016

By D.G.130875

Spring Arbor of Raleigh is not good. The staff is inattentive, and they’re not timely when called. Also the food variety and service are not good. However, the facility is nice and clean. They need to improve on the variety and quality of food and on the timeliness when staff is called.

January 19, 2016

By LM6

We went to Spring Arbor because a friend’s grandmother was there. It was a very nice facility with very nice people, and my mother really liked it. She wanted to go there, but as all dementia patients and older people think, she was afraid it was going to cost her too much. We saw some of the rooms, and they were very nice. We just dropped in, and they happened to take us on a whole tour, so they were very accommodating. They have a patio and a lot of activities. It looked like they had a great social director and have sitting rooms and TV rooms, which looked really good. It was very expensive.

April 24, 2015

By Stephen20

My aunt and my mom were at Spring Arbor from 2002 until this year. It was a little bit further away -- like 5 miles from my house -- but I like it the best. I still like it. I'm just sorry that they both had to leave. They worked with my mom and my aunt. They were roommates. It was a very good facility. After a few years, my aunt moved to another facility, and then my mom left there this year to go to a rehab facility.

About Spring Arbor of Raleigh

Spring Arbor of Raleigh is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Spring Arbor of Raleigh for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Arbor of Raleigh