Brookdale Lenoir

Reviews of Brookdale Lenoir

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Lenoir

August 01, 2013

By Taken advantage of by LP

I will rate one star even though I do not feel that this place deserves even this much. My mom went to Lenoir Park in mid July, 2013 and was there for one month. We were not informed anything about the $2035.00 community fund that had to be paid up front until we were moving her in. We were told the room would be $2000.00 (which it was $2035.00) monthly and that the medication dispensing fee would be $300.00 (which it was $320.00 plus $32.00 more for communications from her physicians). My mother's SS check is $28.00 above the poverty level preventing her from being eligible for Medicaid assistance. For her ONE MONTH stay at this outrageous place was $4599.78. I am sure the administrative personnel and CEO received a big bonus from this rip off. I DO NOT recommend this place unless you are independently wealthy or on Medicaid.. I plan to report this facility to the Better Business Bureau so that others can be pre warned of their under handed way of doing business I hope no one else is taken advantage of the way that our family was. I do not know if they will permit my review to be shown, but if not, it will be because they know it is the truth and they do not want others to see it.

April 30, 2013

By eillod

I visited this community looking for placement for my grandmother. The staff were nice and welcoming, offered me a drink when I came in. The facility was clean with no odors. The furnishings were nice. I saw several residents and staff while I was there. Everyone seemed happy and content. I will go back and plan to pursue this further for my grandmother.

February 28, 2013

Lenoir Park is close to where my brother lived. We just did a quick walk through of the facility. We didn't get to see much of the staff, but they seem friendly.

September 10, 2012

By Jean5

It is a helpful center, my aunt is very intelligent and can take care of herself she just needs help with cleaning and making dinner for herself so this facility works for her. If however she needs more intense care, she may have to move. everyone seems nice and I have not heard her complain.

About Brookdale Lenoir

Brookdale Lenoir provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Lenoir