Westchester Manor at Providence Place

Westchester Manor at Providence Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Westchester Manor at Providence Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Westchester Manor at Providence Place

December 13, 2014

Westchester Manor Nursing Center is close to family, so it is just a convenient location altogether for us. Everything went really well. The rooms are really nice. My aunt seems to like the food and the staff. Everybody is really nice and professional. They play bingo, and she gets her hair done. They get together and do a lot of stuff. They’ve been a really great place. Overall, I have no complaints.

June 20, 2012

By sweettequilaredd

It's so sad to see so many older people left alone and untreated because they have no family to help them get better treatment. Every meal is served cold. The food smell bad so you really don't know if it's bad until you eat it. If you are unable to go to the restroom on your own you are in trouble. You are left there for hours before something is done. They have male orderlies undressing the women to get ready for bed. This should never happen. If it wasn't for the handful of good nurses and for the fact that the place doesn't smell in general I would rate Westchester Manor with a 1 star.

August 05, 2011

By jksmith77

This facility is regal at its best. Everywhere I turned it seemed like I was in England in the royal palace. Everything was so delicately placed and the furniture and colors were hand picked by the best decorators. That, itself, almost won me over. I walked in and was almost immediately greeted by a guest! He somehow knew I was former military. We talked for about 10 minutes before I even made it to the receptionist desk. When I did I got my very short tour but it was a fantastic one. This place had a ball room of sorts (I will call it one because it had a grand piano). This place was simply elegant from top to bottom. If you have to pick an assisted living center, i would make this one of your choices. I will warn you it is one of the higher priced choices but everything comes with it and I think it is well worth it.

Services and Amenities of Westchester Manor at Providence Place

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Westchester Manor at Providence Place

Westchester Manor at Providence Place is a senior living provider in High Point, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Westchester Manor at Providence Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westchester Manor at Providence Place