Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.

Offers Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities

1510 Deep River Road, High Point, NC 27265
Piedmont Christian Home, Inc. (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.

Assisted Living Reviews for Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.

February 27, 2015

By Printist

My wife is staying in Piedmont Christian Home. The people are good, and the rooms are adequate. They have a room where they can play games, draw, or color -- those types of things. Overall, I am very pleased with it -- the building, the cleanliness, the professionalism of the staff and the location, easy access, not too far from where I live -- these are the things that really caught my attention.

December 12, 2012

By martib

Piedmont Christian Home is an older privately owned Assisted Living Facility. What it may lack in the fact that is an older faciltiy is more than made up by it's clean, neat and oderless, and warm enviroment. The residents always look like they are well cared for. My sister was in a newer facility for almost 9 years when they decided to go to a strickly alizhimers unit. It was probably the best thing that could have happened. I feel like she is in much better hands now. The staff is always helpful and pleasant. One of the things I love most, is that when I call and need to speak to a staff member I am able too and if not they always call me back in a very timely fashion. My sister is only in her 50's but is mentally handicaped and is unable to read. They always make an effort to include her in the outings that she would not no about if they didn't make that extra effort. She loves it there and that means everything to me.

August 03, 2011

By jksmith77

Piedmont Christian in Jamestown isn't your typical assisted living facility. In fact, it hold about 100 people and most of them are as happy as can be. When I visited, I saw most of them outside of their rooms conversating and "shooting the breeze" with one another. Every last one of them had a smile on their face and that is no exaggeration. It was towards lunch time and the food smelled great and I wanted some but I had to hold myself back and just finish my mini-tour and be on my way. The most important thing I noticed was that people were happy and that is what counts in a place like this so I have to give this place 4 stars and a very close 5.

Services and Amenities of Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.

Piedmont Christian Home, Inc. is a senior living provider in High Point, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Piedmont Christian Home, Inc. for more details on services and rates.

Map of Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.

Piedmont Christian Home, Inc.