Brookdale Asheboro

Brookdale Asheboro (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Asheboro

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Asheboro

September 26, 2013

Before my sister passed away, she stayed in Carolina House of Asheboro. The living environment of this place was good. They had lots of flowers planted outside. They had a place in the back where people can go out during the summer time. They can grow their own plants there and the staff would help them with that. It was pretty good. The staff was very nice and helpful. I liked the caring staff because they really cared about their residents. With regards to activities, they did have a bus that would take residents out. They would go out for breakfast or lunch sometimes. They would take them out to go shopping or go to Wal-Mart. Maybe once a year, they have a trip to the beach. Aside from these outings, they also have other activities. They would have yard sales. During the holiday, residents can participate in Christmas parades. If residents want to read some books, somebody from the library would come in with a cart of books for them. My sister's room was in a double occupancy. Sometimes there would be some friction between certain people, but they tried their best to work it out. Food wasn't that good; however, in my opinion, I don't see how you can make it any better especially in these types of places. Overall, it was a nice place for my sister. Of course, she would rather be at home at that time, but she was comfortable and happy there.

July 29, 2013

By Not Right Place For AnyOne

One star is too much. Not one person spoke to me or a resident in over 2 hours- totally ignored! Aunt at lunch with no dentures in, hasn't been eating, bedclothes dirty at 2pm still, urine soaked linens kept in room until magic day for laundry time! No chair in her room just a bed. Disgusting and inhumane way to treat the aging. I wish I were her guardian so I could get her out of this.

May 08, 2013

By Friend For Life

I visit this community weekly to see several of their current residents. I'm welcomed with smiling faces, and open arms each and every time. The residents are happy, very well cared for, and most importantly treated with respect. I have been most impressed by the therapy services they offer. My friend has gone from being dependent on others to push her in a wheelchair to walking independently with this communities support and dedication. What a wonderful group of caregivers!

July 08, 2010

By loving heart

Disrespectful

I was visiting a loved one and the care takers were more concerned with talking about there life and saying unpleasant things to residents, it was just so horrible, I realized this wasnt the place I wanted my loved one to be, It hard to trust someone with people you dont know, but to , and then see this behavor it was so disrespectful,

Photos of Brookdale Asheboro

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Asheboro

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About Brookdale Asheboro

Brookdale Asheboro provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Asheboro