Hickory Village Memory Care

Reviews of Hickory Village Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Hickory Village Memory Care

January 09, 2015

By Eileen22

I went to visit Hickory Village Memory Care. The staff told me that I wasn’t fit to live there, but the facility seemed to be nice.

November 13, 2014

By Nina12

We choose Hickory Village Memory Care-A DePaul Senior Living Community for our mother because it is the only place that accepts her, but it is a really nice place and we are really happy with the place. The staff is really nice. Everything is all professionally done. The place is really clean and nice. It has no smell. We feel we are lucky to find the place.

October 30, 2013

By Jo11

My wife is in Hickory Village and it is a locked unit. The light is really good in there and the staff is very good. The rooms aren't really spacious. My wife starts with a room where she has her own private bathroom. But they move her around and she has to share a bathroom. The food is alright but nothing fancy. They have different kinds of menu according to the needs of the patients. My wife has pureed food and other have whole foods. They have ice tea, water and milk.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Hickory Village Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Hickory Village Memory Care

• Pharma

About Hickory Village Memory Care

Our community serves those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia and offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Map of Hickory Village Memory Care