Bella Vista

Reviews of Bella Vista

Independent Living Reviews for Bella Vista

November 29, 2015

By Preston2

Bella Vista was very well done and very nicely kept. The meals were very good. The staff was very positive, friendly, accommodating, and very informative. The rooms were well kept.

October 20, 2013

My parents used to live at Bella Vista. It's a beautiful complex. I thought it was well-maintained and safe.They had an activities room, they ran, they had puzzle and crossword sessions, book club, card club, discussion groups, prayer group, people came in and performed there, really a lot to do if you wanted to. But,they had a lot of change-over in managerial staff. They kept switching managers,which I found difficult. They had two couples who live on the premises to take care of everyone and they kept changing those people. That's tough on the residents because they didn't have any consistency.

September 28, 2013

By Caring Girlfriend

Bella Vista is a retirement community. It is new in the area. It is part of a larger group. I frequent this community. I have a friend whose mother had been living there. It is a very nice place. It is beautiful. They have a lot of artwork on their wide hallways. This community is not set up as assisted living, but you can have help there anytime that you need. They have apartments of various sizes as does many other places; however, they have views of the mountains in all directions. They provide many activities for the people to get together and do various things. They also have a wonderful library and exercise rooms. They provide transportation for various community activities. They would invite you to come and have lunch or dinner and take a tour. I have tried eating there, food is great and it is free. My friend had lived there for a little over a year. She was very happy there. She had just died a couple of weeks ago.

September 08, 2012

Other

My friend moved into Bella Vista about a week and a half ago. I went to visit a couple of times. It's a new facility. This one really suited her better. They also have home health care that she can contact or hospital care if she needs it, but it's mainly just a renting an apartment. She had been on some other places on her own before, but this meets her needs the best.

About Bella Vista

Bella Vista is a senior living provider in Asheville, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Bella Vista for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bella Vista