Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center West Islip, NY

Reviews of Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

August 28, 2013

By Caring New Yorker

We want my husband in a facility where all the relatives can visit him a lot and Our Lady of Consolation fits that criteria. It is just a couple of miles from where I live. It is big and beautiful. It has beautiful grounds. It has a very nice atmosphere. I like the private room that he was in where we fixed it up to make it more homey. We hung pictures on the wall, etc. However, his disease was so bad that they didn't think it was reasonable to have him there. After six months, they put him in a double room because they felt it was safer for him. This facility also has the best staff of all three places that my husband has been in. They are very good and very caring. They know everybody's names. Everyone is just kind. Their food is incredible. They have short ribs, chicken, shrimps, fish, etc. They're actually very good food. They do have activities. They have entertainments where people coming in, some singing, etc.

About Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center is a senior living provider in West Islip, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center