Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

December 17, 2014

Mom is at Loretto Health and Rehab Center. I really didn’t have a choice for her to be there, but the facility is OK. Mom was over there for a year's time, and I did complain a lot. They lost my mother's hearing aid, her clothes were taken from the laundry area, and she wasn’t getting the care that way I felt she should get cared, but slowly I kept reminding them; they did not address everything, but I think they are paying more attention to her.

September 27, 2014

I was in Loretto Nursing Home for eight months. The staff was good. Their rooms were exellent and spacious. They had a good setup of activities there. The only problem we had was the bill. My family always asked them about my insurance. They would just answer that everything was taken care of. Then all of a sudden my bill was $38,000. Now, I am just tickled pink I am out of there.

October 01, 2012

By Silverfish

Overall, the facility was excellent. The entranceway was welcoming and well-kept, with friendly staff waiting to help guide you through the facility. The lobby was well-decorated and didn't feel like a hospital; it felt more like a hotel. The nurse who was with us was also the nurse who was caring for my great-grandmother, and she was pleasant and friendly. There were a few staff members that seemed to be less pleasant, but we did not have a direct experience with them. The rooms were simply furnished and were a little dull. There wasn't a lot of room for personal belongings. However, they did feel nicer than something like a hospital room. Out of curiosity, we tried some of the food and found it to be surprisingly good. We looked into some of the services and facilities provided and found that were plenty of additional amenities for those able to take advantage of them, such as an entertainment room with various activities, and a swimming pool. The only major negative of the facility is that the care staff seemed to have a slow response time, though that could have been due to understaffing.

About Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center

Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Syracuse, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Loretto Health and Rehabilitation Center