The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

Reviews of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

December 13, 2014

By Jaleto48

My mother was recently in this facility and she was very happy there. They were very attentive to her in all aspects, occupational therapy, nursing, and cleanliness. They are renovating but it is controlled and it will be beautiful. I was very leased with her care.

April 16, 2014

By Andrew12

The staff is a 10 at the Grand Pavilion. But my mom is fully in control of her mind and this just wasn't the place for her. The rooms were small and has completely depressing atmosphere. So we thought that we had to get her out of there, because most of the patients were suffering from some form of losing control of themselves. She was in a 2-bedroom. I went to visit her early evening and the woman next to her, I turned a corner out to the hallway into the bedroom, and into the doorway, she was standing with no clothes on. Mom doesn't deserve to be exposed to that just yet. It's just not the right atmosphere. She didn't participate in any activities. The people took one look at my mom and said she doesn't belong there. And then they did everything in the world to help my mom get out of there. To be fair they're renovating.

Services and Amenities of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

About The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing is a senior living provider in Rockville Centre, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing