The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

Reviews of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

October 10, 2019

By willow77

Nursing care was unexceptionable, no compassion for the elderly, very rough with the patients, not knowledgeable about medical issues, patients left in the hall with only nightgowns on waiting to be put to bed. When a request was asked the response was when I get a chance or yes and it was a half hour later. Rooms were basic, a shared bathroom. I never noticed activity maybe a movie at times.

December 27, 2017

By Ms.Yvette

Other

This place is a pretty sham. I have a client that is here, I was her Senior Helper when she was @home. Although she is here my purpose is to ensure that she eats and is as comfortable as possible. The staff thinks that I am suppose to come and do their job. They are boisterous and inconsiderate. When I visited my client I noticed her room was cold. To my dismay one of the staff opened her window and left it opened, mind u the residents are elderly and usually are always cold. I then witness the culprit open a window where the big bathroom is, consequently making the hallway cold and unfortunately the resident that was sitting in the hallway started to complain. When I alerted the staff, I was told the window was opened to air out the bathroom, which was a lie and the aide still could of done so but should of closed the door. Oh and therapy is a joke, the therapist that was there 12/24/17, was on the phone discussing a resume and left my client just sitting for over 20mins. On top of that she was thirsty and I had to go down the hall to the lobby to fetch her some water. Lastly, I found another resident's blood stained tee shirt and other clothing articles ( underwear) of 3 previous residents in my client's closet. The place is dirty and I had to speak to an advocate in order to get soap in the dispenser in their room. After I asked the housekeeper twice the previous day.

September 15, 2017

By not a happy family member

Currently a family member is here for rehabilitation. The PT staff is great and attentive. Food sucks and it is a disgrace how these people are treated. It amazes me how they get away with not helping these elderly people who rely on the everyday care they need. It is worse that a dog locked in a cage!! Place is dirty, don't think the maintenance people know what a mop is!! GROSS

September 14, 2017

By auntie Ann

For families thinking about placing loved ones in this facility , think twice , beware . they let you check in for rehab but keep you beyond medicare's alotted days . Then you are charged private around 10000$ a month. . Shame on you Grand Pavillion !

June 09, 2017

By CC GP

Visited a family member and felt the pain management was adequate. Staffing is always less evenings and nights, this is common in the healthcare industry. As is the norm of LPNs running the units, night and eve shift. Nothing out of the ordinary For the person

March 16, 2017

By Abloom

My mom was in the rehab for 6weeks. The PT department is great and the nursing/care staff is very nice but the overall care is lacking. They need more staff to take care of all the needs of the patients. The rooms are small and not cleaned often. Their major fix would be to add more staff.

February 01, 2017

By ClaudiaD

I went therein December for short-term rehab after having a total hip placement. The rehab department is excellent. The staff there were very caring and attentive to my needs. I highly recommend this facility.

October 06, 2016

By Wup

My Dad spent 4 months here and it was horrible. The rooms are small and dirty and my dad was hospitalized multiple times for infections developed while here. You have to be on top of them every moment to make sure they are doing their job. I would stay as far away from this place as possible.

March 17, 2016

By Abenas12

Worst facility to go. No medical care at the Pavilion for Rehab. LPN runs this facility.

December 13, 2014

By Jaleto48

My mother was recently in this facility and she was very happy there. They were very attentive to her in all aspects, occupational therapy, nursing, and cleanliness. They are renovating but it is controlled and it will be beautiful. I was very leased with her care.

April 16, 2014

By Andrew12

The staff is a 10 at the Grand Pavilion. But my mom is fully in control of her mind and this just wasn't the place for her. The rooms were small and has completely depressing atmosphere. So we thought that we had to get her out of there, because most of the patients were suffering from some form of losing control of themselves. She was in a 2-bedroom. I went to visit her early evening and the woman next to her, I turned a corner out to the hallway into the bedroom, and into the doorway, she was standing with no clothes on. Mom doesn't deserve to be exposed to that just yet. It's just not the right atmosphere. She didn't participate in any activities. The people took one look at my mom and said she doesn't belong there. And then they did everything in the world to help my mom get out of there. To be fair they're renovating.

Services and Amenities of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing is a senior living provider in Rockville Centre, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing