Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

September 19, 2011

By mgonz

I thought this nursing home was relatively nice. The rooms did not seem overcrowded and there was enough room for each resident's personal items. Some of the dementia patients caused there to be a slight smell of urine on some of the more severe floors. Overall, however, the home was very clean, and there were many signs posted that urged visitors to wash their hands and to avoid visiting when they were feeling ill, as to keep germs away from the residents. Whenever I visited, there seemed to be many activities for the residents to take part in, including games and religious services. Sometimes, I was able to participate in the games with my grandmother, who was a resident. There seemed to be many nurses on staff and they all seemed to be polite and kind to the residents. The facility was not extremely expensive, so I think that it was worth what we paid for my grandmother's care.

July 27, 2011

By momtobj

My family has had several experiences with Waterview Hills. The first was when my Dad was placed there to recover from a partial bowel resection and the second was when my mother-in-law recovered from open heart surgery. On both occasions we found the facility to be clean and well run and the staff to be caring, competent and patient. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone looking for a placement for a loved one.

Services and Amenities of Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Purdys, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center