Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

July 27, 2011

By momtobj

My family has had several experiences with Waterview Hills. The first was when my Dad was placed there to recover from a partial bowel resection and the second was when my mother-in-law recovered from open heart surgery. On both occasions we found the facility to be clean and well run and the staff to be caring, competent and patient. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone looking for a placement for a loved one.

Services and Amenities of Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Purdys, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center