Olsen Rest Home

Reviews of Olsen Rest Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Olsen Rest Home

November 20, 2012

By JC11784

The staff at the rest home is very good. They listen to my concerns and make me feel that my Grandmother is truly being cared for. The facility itself is kept up well. My Grandmothers case manager is always nice to me. I have never had any issue at all with this facility. I rated it 4 out of 5 because I believe nothing can be perfect. She says the food is almost always tasty and to her liking. My Grandmother is bedridden. This has not taken anything away from her being included in certain activities. All who live at the rest home can be active in one way or another. The rest home she was at prior to this I did not care for at all. Comparing the 2 is like comparing night to day. As long as my Grandmother is happy I will be as well. Overall a 4 out of 5 experience. I hope this review was helpful.

September 22, 2012

By John 2

Mom's been treated very well in Olsen. It was very clean and the staff was phenomenal. She's happy and look 10 years younger. I would recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Olsen Rest Home

About Olsen Rest Home

Olsen Rest Home is a senior living provider in Nesconset, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Olsen Rest Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Olsen Rest Home