Highland Care Center Jamaica, NY

Reviews of Highland Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Highland Care Center

February 26, 2015

By Leonard5

I have been with Highland Care for a year and a half. My first impression wasn't great, but it's bound to become much better. What happened was the first owner wasn’t too good, but the new people coming in started to remodel and change the food. They started to do some good things. They have card games and arts and crafts. They bring in people for music and stuff like that. The food is getting better. I'm in a private room, but it is not spacious. I'm a big guy and I have a wheelchair, so it is kind of cramped. The staff is getting better.

November 30, 2014

By Caring102362050

So far our experience at Highland Care Center is OK so far. The room is OK. The food is good. Their dining room is clean and well organized. The staff's attitude is excellent.

Services and Amenities of Highland Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Highland Care Center

Highland Care Center is a senior living provider in Jamaica, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Highland Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highland Care Center