Highland Care Center Jamaica, NY

Reviews of Highland Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Highland Care Center

May 20, 2015

By Unhappy with service

I was an inpatient at Highland, and they don't take very good care of their patients . I was there for four months and only seen the doctor once. The staff all had attitude problem,and took their time to help you when you rang for help. The food was disgusting, I had friends and family members bring me food every day.

April 22, 2015

My husband is in Highland Care. So far, my experience with them has been very good. I am very happy with it. I go there every day during different times of the day, and I am very happy with what I have seen. The staff has been very helpful to me and to my husband. My husband has his own room, and it is fairly big. I have seen the food, and I like it. I have not tried it, but I have seen it, and I like how it appears on his tray. I don't know what activities they have because he is there for his rehab. They do have activities, but I have not attended any of them. They have been very helpful to me. They answer all of my questions. If I have any concerns, they take care of them.

February 26, 2015

By Leonard5

I have been with Highland Care for a year and a half. My first impression wasn't great, but it's bound to become much better. What happened was the first owner wasn’t too good, but the new people coming in started to remodel and change the food. They started to do some good things. They have card games and arts and crafts. They bring in people for music and stuff like that. The food is getting better. I'm in a private room, but it is not spacious. I'm a big guy and I have a wheelchair, so it is kind of cramped. The staff is getting better.

November 30, 2014

By Caring102362050

So far our experience at Highland Care Center is OK so far. The room is OK. The food is good. Their dining room is clean and well organized. The staff's attitude is excellent.

About Highland Care Center

Highland Care Center is a senior living provider in Jamaica, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Highland Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highland Care Center