Cortlandt Healthcare

Reviews of Cortlandt Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Cortlandt Healthcare

August 04, 2011

By unhappy_1

The picture displayed does not reflect anything that I saw there. I agree with the other review that the nursing care did not live up to the basic standards of nursing care. There was no respect or attention to my dignity. I had daily meds but no name band on my arm to verify who I was. The food did not meet a minimum calorie count and certainly did not have the nutrition minimums to maintain health. Fruit was drenched in syrup. There was no fresh vegetables or fruit. My safety was compromised numerous times. Luckily this was a short term stay. They need a major overhaul of protocols and safety procedures. Too bad they are for profit.

April 30, 2009

By bob-1

I stayed here

Cortland offers excellent physical & occupational therapy for anyone needing rehab from joint surgery or replacement. Cortland does not offer good nursing care, I encountered extreme difficulty in having pain & sleep medications dispensed. I had extreme swelling of my thigh caused by the surgical stocking, yet Courtland nurses advised me not to remove the stocking. There were inaccuracies in my chart, they indicated I had a TB Manatoux test, when none was given; they had a wrong first name for me; and they couldn't dispense pain meds every 4 hrs as needed under a PRN. Food was ok, and the dietician visited me daily for my preferences.

Services and Amenities of Cortlandt Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Cortlandt Healthcare

Cortlandt Healthcare is a senior living provider in Cortlandt Manor, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cortlandt Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cortlandt Healthcare