Vinecroft

Reviews of Vinecroft

Assisted Living Reviews for Vinecroft

June 30, 2011

By BevDivision

Vinecroft assisted living looked like a good place to place a loved one. It had a lot of space and the equipment and general structure of the building looked modern and clean, rather than some very shady and dirty assisted living homes I had seen prior. The staff was very nice and pleasant, and most of the employees looked young (in their 20's). The food was not that good, but I have eaten worse! All in all, it was a good assisted living home, and definitely not the best, but still one of the better ones that I have ever seen

About Vinecroft

Vinecroft is a senior living provider in Clarence Center, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Vinecroft for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vinecroft