Ridge View Manor, L L C

Reviews of Ridge View Manor, L L C

Nursing Home Reviews for Ridge View Manor, L L C

May 31, 2015

By Daniel19

My sister was there at Ridge View as a patient. The employees were good and very helpful, but they put her in a semi-private room with another patient who has some type of mental problem. My sister would be up all night with her talking and hollering and the TV. My sister was there for a day, but she said to me, "You gotta get me out of here." However, there was no place to go. After three weeks or more, they finally found a private room for her. The first time we walked in, my wife said the facility was very dirty. The employees were very helpful, and they really tried, but to me, the administration was the problem.

January 21, 2015

By concernedperson1234

Staff very unfriendly.....can hear swearing by staff arguing over who's gonna take care of which patient.... Horrible

November 18, 2014

By RKWife

This is a terrible facility. They say they can provide rehab, but have almost no equipment. Many of the staff on the rehab floor Sat and watched TV, ignoring the call lights. My husband's stay was only 1 1/2 weeks, but in that time he lost 10 pounds he couldn't afford to lose, and gained 5 bed sores. I wasn't informed when he fell nor when he decided he didn't want to go to an important appointment that took me some time to set up. My husband couldn't reach his buzzer half the time.

July 11, 2011

By anonymous321

My mother was a resident at this facility and many times when I visited I was very upset to see that she was left lying naked with no bottoms on, in full view of an open door. Our family certainly provided adequate clothing. In addition, she was also left with food trays where containers were not opened or so far away she couldn't reach for them. She was often wheeled into a large dining room and left alone unattended.

About Ridge View Manor, L L C

Ridge View Manor, L L C is a senior living provider in Buffalo, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Ridge View Manor, L L C for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ridge View Manor, L L C