Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Reviews of Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

October 29, 2018

By Charles Bennington

This facility looks really nice after the redesign. Staff is very helpful and passionate. Very impressed.

February 21, 2018

By watchout!

I could not put into words how terrible this place is. Staff must of been deaf, especially when my family member kept kept requesting help and no staff came to assist her. The administration was invisible, completely indifferent to the needs of the patients. Calls were never returned, and when confronted with a social worker, they were defiant in attitude and demeanor

November 02, 2015

By tdracefans

Do not, under any circumstances, let your loved one stay in this home!! My husband was sent by the V.A. for long term care/rehab and ended up back in the hospital with numerous infections due to the haphazard, inappropriate and complete lack of infection control for his bedsores (which were almost healed when he got there). On more than one occasion they allowed the aides to take off his bandages, then left him laying there with open wounds exposed. One time this happened in the late evening, the nurse was supposed to come back to re-dress his wounds and didn't. My husband knocked over his urinal, then fell asleep while trying to change his own ostomy bag (he could never get any help with that and had to do it himself). So he laid there all night in urine and feces, with his open wounds. I could go on and on about the severe neglect and abuse he endured. In addition, the place is filthy, extremely understaffed, and staff are not trained properly in any procedures that I could see, and I was there at least four times a week. The experience was so horrible for both of us that I won't allow him to be in a nursing home again and am bringing him home to take care of him myself. I have turned this placed in to the Department of Health. It needs to be shut down, immediately!

September 10, 2015

By noelderabuse

Worst place ever !! Monitors go off for over a hour before they check them. They could not get a feeding tube running properly. Never saw any hand washing or sanitizing done! Rooms are hot as hell the window screens are too dirty for any air to get in. The man in next bed was stealing all my Father-in-laws belongings even his teeth!! When my Father-in-law got there his RN asked what his feeding tube was and looked at it like she never saw one before where did she go to school?? When we said he was leaving they were very nasty and unhooked his feeding tube and let it run out of his stomach all over the bed!! Then they refused to let us use a wheelchair or help with him leaving. Please do not ever let a loved one go there

February 08, 2015

By c6

Extremely dirty, smells of feces, staff outright ignore residents asking for assistance even in front of visitors. Makes me wonder how bad it is when no one is around. This place should be investigated immediately.

July 01, 2012

By caring0126

Other

I would not recommend this facility to anyone. They're service is bad and their staff was so unprofessional. Their treatment of their residents were horrible. It takes them a while to get to the room when you need assistance. I actually timed them a couple of times and t took at least 20 minutes for them to show up. And there's already an instruction for them not to leave my grand-dad alone while he's in the toilet and they left him alone couple of times. They really don't show compassion and care.

Photos of Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Services and Amenities of Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 1401341N

About Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

centershealthcare.com

Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a leader in short-term rehab and long-term care. If you’re here to rehab, we want to get you back to your life. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, illness or surgery, we’ll be happy to see you when you arrive. But we’ll be even happier when we see you go. If you decide to join us, you probably won’t stay long, but you’ll take good memories and great results with you when you go.

If you’re looking for long-term care, our skilled nursing facilities are second to none. Top-notch staff, comfortable accommodations, and an active, healthy lifestyle combine to create a warm, safe welcoming environment. We also offer support and expertise to those who choose continuing care in their own homes. Either way, we bring it all home, because caring for our residents is what we do.

The GO Rehab Program at Buffalo Center is reinventing rehab in Buffalo. Cutting-edge technology and treatment protocols administered by a dedicated team of therapists and medical professionals speed clients’ recovery and gets them back to the top of their game.

Map of Buffalo Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing