The Village at Northrise

Reviews of The Village at Northrise

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Northrise

July 28, 2014

By Jgt

The food is not good at all. The nurses seem to do a good job and are very caring, but the food quite often is just horrible. I've talked to the local management on three occasions and their response is shallow with no follow up. I can't come close to recommending this facility today. It used to be good but when Genesis bought it the food and their forced recipes were enforced and really the management won't even eat it.

June 19, 2014

I don't really feel the Village at Northrise has much concern for the belongings of the residents. My mother-in-law lost quite a few clothes and diamond rings. There were some people that seemed to care. I talked to one staff member, and she said I couldn't go back to where the laundry was, and there was another one in the same position in a different shift, and she walked me back there and helped me find about 10 pieces of clothes. She still was missing a lot of clothes when we did leave, and I never got them. The cleanliness was OK. She was not in the Alzheimer's side, although she has Alzheimer's. The permanent patients that were there for Alzheimer's, you walked in there and it did stink, while on the temporary side where she was, it didn't stink. The food was not good. I had planned that my sister-in-law and I would go eat lunch with her every day there, but the food was not anything my sister-in-law could eat. We would go eat at the senior center before we would go visit her. I loved working with the physical therapists, and that’s what she was there for. They were really good, very helpful. They were so informative. If she fell again, I’d struggle to decide whether she would be there or not because I did like the physical therapists.

October 29, 2012

By healthcare_provider

Morningside Assisted Living Center provides a spacious, clean, and pleasant atmosphere in Las Cruces, one of the most popular places to retire in the country. The staff is courteous, professional and appear to take a personal interest in all the residents. They have a lot of events ranging from bingo to special speakers. The place is well lit and clean, it doesnt even smell like some of the other assisted living places that smell sterile. The rooms are well designed and spacious. The facilities are located in a quiet part of town, but is still within 10 minutes of Mountain View Regional Medical Center and 15 minutes of Memorial Medical Center. Most Dr. offices are within 15 minutes. Las Cruces is is large enough to have everything you need but still with a small town feeling. A fire department is located across the street providing emergency medical services when needed. Morningside is one of the nicest assisted living places in las cruces, new mexico

September 13, 2011

By Sally2

This is a very spacious friendly assisted living center. While it does cost a good sum, it seem worth it to family members who can afford it and want peace of mind for their loved ones.

Costs for The Village at Northrise

Photos of The Village at Northrise

Services and Amenities of The Village at Northrise

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About The Village at Northrise

The Village at Northrise is a sixteen-acre community providing a wide array of services to the senior community. The Hallmark provides independent living with a few pluses that residents come to appreciate. The Hallmark has 60 individual apartments. We offer studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans. Rent is month to month and includes all utilities with the exception of phone service. Morningside Senior Living provides private accommodations along with personal care and nursing case management. Desert Willow I provides a 31-bed short term rehabilitation nursing center with a Transitional Care Unit coming soon, while Desert Willow II offers Memory Support.

Amenities

• Scenic views
  • Suburban setting
  • Beauty Salon / Barber Services
  • Cable Television
  • Comfortable common and lounge areas to gather with friends and family
  • Dining Room
  • Pharmaceutical delivery service
  • Phone service
  • Guest Accommodations
  • What Makes Us Special

Our apartments offer fully equipped kitchens, and fabulous views. We have a nurse in Assisted Living 12 hours per day, 7 days a week. We are pet friendly and offer exceptional value.

Map of The Village at Northrise