Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces

August 28, 2018

By Mary

Solstice Senior Living is independent living, it was terrible, and they're a fire trap. They have a rickety elevator that services the units, if there's a fire, they have a stairway at the end of the hallway, but if they have somebody in a walker or wheelchair up there on the third floor, there's no way they're going to get down.

We are so sorry to hear that had a negative experience at our community. We would be happy to discuss your particular concerns in more detail. Please contact our Executive Director at your earliest convenience.

May 03, 2018

By Wanda

We're impressed with Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces. It was lovely. They served us lunch and took us on a guided tour around and showed us all of the different amenities, the swimming pool, and the different things they had to offer there that we could use. They had a library and the internet. Their schedule of activities was quite adequate. They had three meals a day, and the food was delicious. The facility was clean, lovely, and very inviting.

December 27, 2016

By Ismael460856

The rooms were well organized, and he place was very nice. They served three meals that were very well balanced and healthy. They had a swimming pool, a place where you can play card games and recreational field trips. The staff was very nice.

September 07, 2015

We looked here, and it was lovely. The apartments were very bright. The cottages were large and pleasant looking. It just didn’t fit us. They don’t have many activities. Many of the residents seemed mobility challenged. It just didn’t seem like an independent living place, but the residents were very warm and nice. It’s just not for us. We have eaten there, and it was rather institutional. The meal times were inflexible.

August 31, 2015

My ex-wife has signed up here. The rooms and apartments are fine. The dining room looks nice. What I like most about it is you can age in place. As your health deteriorates, you can add services. I think it is a very good feature.

March 31, 2015

By Virginia41

It was a big facility. We have tried the food and it was nutritious and good. The staff was wonderful. It was just too big. I am afraid she would get lost in there because she is blind. They said that she would not and promised to take care of her. It was a really nice facility, but it was too much. I would recommend this facility though. We have friends living there.

June 19, 2014

I visited and it's delightful because: 1. I could have a pet 2. They had a swimming pool 3. It's in Las Cruces and I have a lots of friends there. I also used to work at the theater department of the university there, and I would be able to work at that placeagain . The staff treated me nicely. It was very clean, and it was more like a homey environment.

July 28, 2011

My mother-in-law had a stroke 8 months ago and at 92 working hard at recovering. This facility staff did the entire move and room set up, installed the accessibility options needed and went out of their way to welcome her to the community. We have been their many times to visit with her and joined her for meals. The cook is actually a master chef and it really shows. There are plenty of choices brought around by cheerful staff on rolling carts. This is done in courses which allows for a very pleasant dining experience. The other residents are positive and she has made many friends. It makes us happy and eases our hearts when we see her happy. My husband and I would really recommend this facility.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Las Cruces