About Desert Peaks Assisted Living and Memory Care
Desert Peaks provides assisted living and memory care services on one campus. Our wellness services and life enrichment opportunities are designed to maintain or improve the capabilities of each resident – with the emphasis on abilities and support to maintain independence.
Desert Peaks offers community amenities that enhance the home-like environment while encouraging the social interaction of community living. We also encourage community and family connections and the changing environment in which those are maintained--which is why we are proud to offer amenities such as free wireless internet access and programming to assist elders with learning to use their devices.
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of the elder
- Maintenance of an elder’s lifestyle and connection to the Greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Programs designed to keep an elder active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Affordable alternative to the high-cost of in-home care and nursing homes
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for the elder’s safety and well-being
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when elders live alone
- Maintaining the ability for home health care workers to assist with nurse-required care such as wound care or injections while living in a home-like environment
What Makes Us Special
We are situated just off Valley Drive and Thorpe Road in the beautiful North Valley. We are conveniently located with access to Interstate 25 in northwest Las Cruces. And, you are never far away from the natural beauty of the Organ Mountains.