The Aldea House dba Heaven Sent LLC

Reviews of The Aldea House dba Heaven Sent LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for The Aldea House dba Heaven Sent LLC

April 06, 2015

By Mr. & Mrs. Bartolo and Mr. & Mrs. Montoya

To: Aldea House Team Members: I would like to thank you all for the fantastic love you have shown to my Uncle Benito. We can't thank you enough. Thank you all for the family feeling we received on our visit.

Thank you for your trust.

Services and Amenities of The Aldea House dba Heaven Sent LLC

• Fee Structure Extra: Colts C Waiver

• Licenses: Mediacid, Colts C St Lic

About The Aldea House dba Heaven Sent LLC

Home Style Living for less, Security, Service and Love, all guaranteed:

Welcome to Aldea House.

Only The Aldea House offers full service for less, multi-tiered levels of care coupled with an emphasis on love, empowerment, security, safety and most importantly, respect for the individual. And it’s affordable; having no extra “Up” charges and usually 1/3 less than any others. Importantly, the mark of a quality facility is benchmarked by its caregivers and the Aldea House has the same medical staff it’s known for 4 years, boasting a “0” % employee turnover rate..

Map of The Aldea House dba Heaven Sent LLC