The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Reviews of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Assisted Living Reviews for The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

May 05, 2014

By samaryeh

I visited many facilities, but this one just warmed my heart! I found everything about it to be very acceptable. The facility itself is beautiful. It has on overall sense of caring and warmth about it. The staff members are absolutely wonderful. All the residents seem so happy and entertained at all times. The Cliffs At Eagle Rock is definitely a great choice.

April 30, 2014

They provide good care. Staff is friendly. They have lovely grounds and beautiful chapel.

August 30, 2012

By grandson16

My Grandmother loves living at The Cliffs. The staff is very friendly, and she was able to adjust rather quickly. She is able to keep social with people in her age group, something she hasn't been able to do for the past few years or so. All of the dinning is held to a high quality, and the communal meals are, as she puts it, fun. I am very happy my grandmother is receiving great care and is happy.

Costs for The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Photos of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

Services and Amenities of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

• About The Cliffs At Eagle Rock

The Cliffs at Eagle Rock is dedicated to providing a beautiful, attentive, and secure living environment for senior citizens. We respect individual dignity and privacy, so we strive to assist our residents to live as independently and comfortably as possible. We work constantly toward creating a friendly, values-oriented community where residents’ minds are stimulated, bodies are strengthened, friendships are formed, and spirits are nurtured. At the same time, we are totally committed to maintaining a safe, supportive, and health-conscious home for our residents, including those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory-related dementia. Although we were founded as a Baptist institution and remain affiliated with area churches, we welcome residents of all faiths. We are a non-profit organization, so our complete attention is directed toward the happiness, safety, and care of the wonderful people who make The Cliffs at Eagle Rock their home.

Map of The Cliffs At Eagle Rock