Complete Care Holiday City

Reviews of Complete Care Holiday City

Nursing Home Reviews for Complete Care Holiday City

February 26, 2017

By Robert116167

Holiday Care was very clean, they were very accommodating, and the service was very good. They keep the people active. The food for the patients was excellent, they had servers, and they were nice.

September 30, 2011

By Regretful Son in Toms River

Unfortunately, my father's two-week-plus stay at the Holiday Care Center nursing home in Toms River, New Jersey, in 2010, was not a good experience. My mother, a former RN, and I were with my father during visiting hours every day of his short stay, but that did not prevent needless complications, such as a urinary tract infection from unhygienic Foley catheter care and frustrating breakfasts due to the staff's inability to give my father his dentures, which my mother cleaned the evening before and left in his nightstand. In addition, due to inadequate staffing during the busy afternoon hours, meal distribution was slow and inefficient and assistance for the inevitable bathroom visits that followed sometimes took up to 30 minutes to arrive. I also found it disturbing that patients did not have access to water in their rooms. Because it was easier for my mother and I to care for my father at home, we pulled him out of Holiday Care and arranged for a visiting physician, nurse, and therapist to attend to him. Holiday Care Center may be better than some nursing homes, but it was not good enough for my father. My mother and I were fortunate that we could take better care of him at home before he passed away.

Services and Amenities of Complete Care Holiday City

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Complete Care Holiday City

Complete Care Holiday City is a senior living provider in Toms River, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes and Memory Care. Contact Complete Care Holiday City for more details on services and rates.

Map of Complete Care Holiday City