Medford Care Center

Reviews of Medford Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Medford Care Center

April 29, 2013

By alexanderbeckham

I visited this facility and had a personal tour with someone named Mary. At no time was I ever shown a room with 4 beds. When I went back to see where my loved one would be placed, I was taken to a 4-bed room. I think the advertisement and the person who showed the facility was very deceitful. No way I could trust them with someone I love

July 30, 2012

By srnjks

On a positive note, if I had to rate the cleanliness of this facility I would rate it about a 4. However, I didn't feel that my relative received the quality of care she deserved. The center was overwhelmed with patients and way under staffed. During my presence, I watched my relative hit the nurse's button on plenty of occasions and it took a very long time for someone to respond to her call. When the nurse or nurse's aid did respond they would apologize and state that they were in charge of 18 other patients. In addition, I felt that the food menu could have been healthier then what it was. For instance, one evening my relative was served a processed cordon bleu chicken breast that was loaded with sodium even though she had hypertension and shouldn't have that amount of sodium part of one meal.

About Medford Care Center

Medford Care Center is a senior living provider in Medford, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medford Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medford Care Center