Brandywine Living at Mahwah

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Mahwah

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Mahwah

November 04, 2018

By Top of the Morning

My parents were residents of Brandywine for about 2 1/2 years. They were very happy during their time there. There is a strong "family atmosphere" among residents and staff. The care was exceptional. Barbara, the head nurse, treated them as they were her parents. Activities were many and varied. Cathy does a fabulous job. The facility itself is gorgeous. Roland and Rich are always "right on it!" if anything needs to be done. Again, I think the most striking part of Brandywine is that everyone feels like family and is caring like family-- from the director to the nurses to the caregivers to waitstaff to the facility maintenance people ... EVERYONE was always willing to help anytime needed... and all of them had a smile to brighten your day! Mariola, the director, always had an open door to listen. I highly recommend Brandywine at Mahwah. There is so much to say ... their are programs with Ramapo College for the residents, lots of entertainment, a movie theater, a beautiful dining room, a pub ... Brandywine at Mahwah is a very happy place.

May 10, 2018

By Domma0317

Brandywine in Mahwah is by far the best facility in the NJ area! After doing extensive research and numerous visits we decided to go with Brandywine for my mother's care. All staff from upper management down to the butlers and aids have been remarkable. It is a pleasure to walk into this beautiful facility and see their smiling faces. I am constantly provided with updates and any concerns I may have ever had were always resolved. I am glad that they have been so compassionate and understanding, and although no place is perfect they really do come close. Anyone that has had to make such a difficult decision and choose a place for their parent to live knows it isn't easy, but Brandywine is the best and closest thing to family and I know my mom is well taken care of.

January 15, 2018

By Connie and Joe

Our father lived at Brandywine for a little over 2 years until his passing last week. Brandywine is by far the greatest place for a person to live during their senior years. Every one of the staff is kind, considerate and professional. All of them knew Dad by his first name and cared for him. The facility is appointed like a first class hotel and is kept immaculate. We never had one problem with any of the staff. During his last months when he needed additional help they were there to assist him in whatever he needed. My sister and I as well as our family were always well received. We did not consider Brandywine just a place for Dad but a family for Dad. We were impressed by the entertainment they brought in on a regular basis, it was first class. It made our Dad feel happy and involved. We cannot say enough about Mariola , the executive director, Barbara, the head nurse, her entire staff including Lisa, Mariola’s staff including all the people who arranged for activities and the dining room people, maintenance staff, Marissa, and Christie at the reception desk who greets everyone who a smile Space does not allow me to name all of them individually but without question all of them are great. If you or anyone in your family needs a senior living facility you do not need to look anywhere else, choose Brandywine

April 15, 2017

By Oats04

We were pleased at first with this facility. My parents were living in the Memory Care floor, and I use that term memory care loosely. The staff there were not trained to handle residents who had memory care issues. My father got a little agitated and they immediately put him in a hospital! Pay so much $$$ and that is how they treat their residents. Shame on you Brandywine!

February 22, 2017

By Margaux M

Most beautiful assistant living I've ever been to. Feels like you're walking into a 5-star hotel. Love the Coco Chanel Hair Salon! Best in Bergen County and beyond.

January 27, 2017

By minihan

I have been a resident at Brandywine Senior Living at Mahwah for almost a year. I am very happy and comfortable here and I am pleased I made the decision to move here. My apartment is spacious and well-appointed, with amenities I did not find elsewhere, such as a large bathroom with handicapped-accessible fixtures. The bedroom is roomy with adequate closet space. The furniture that I brought with me works nicely in the living space. The building boasts a therapy pool, well-appointed activity rooms, a large theater, and a tap room for refreshments. Heating and cooling is comfortable and very reliable. A powerful generator backs up the power in the building in case of an outage, and provides a steady internet signal throughout the building. The dining experience is good, with tasty meals and snacks available all day. A full schedule of activities and entertainment is outlined in a daily schedule. Finally I must comment on the competent and very caring staff. They provide a high level of care day and night and assistance is always a push of a button away.

November 20, 2016

By Leslie413313

Brandywine Living at Mahwah is a very nice place and fits my sister's personality. Their memory care program is good. They have their own theater and a pub for the residents to go with free wine and beer for a certain time. They have shows every week and special recreational programs once a month. They have a grand piano in the lobby, and they have a professional pianist who comes once a month; everybody is invited in the lobby to listen to the music. They invite certain choral groups and dance groups to perform and doctors who give lectures about dementia and Alzheimer's. They have a whole lot of programs, and it’s a beautiful place. The rooms are spacious.

May 10, 2016

By RobertLZYHZ

Brandywine Living at Mahwah is a magnificent place. The staff are very good. Mom is independent, so she can participate in all the activities there. The food is not as good as where she was before. The dining room is magnificent. The rooms are very nice.

October 22, 2015

By bc7015

I toured this community. It's absolutely gorgeous, as soon as you walk in you feel like you are in a 5 start hotel for seniors. They have everything you could imagine, meals included, nursing care, activities galore and friendly staff. Apartments are spacious.

Services and Amenities of Brandywine Living at Mahwah

• Pool

About Brandywine Living at Mahwah

Brandywine Living at Mahwah is a senior living provider in Mahwah, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Mahwah for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Mahwah