Care One At Livingston

Reviews of Care One At Livingston

Assisted Living Reviews for Care One At Livingston

November 29, 2015

By Laszlo

Mom is suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia. At Careone, someone’s there to make sure that she receives her medicine. There’s someone to assist her, bathe her, take her to bathroom, make sure that she eats, and medicated properly, so she has self-dignity while her mind is going. She’s been there for three weeks now. The staff is very nice and attentive. Mom is adjusting, but she’s not really sure where she is and talks about going home. It’s a clean and secure facility. It meets all of the criteria for me to be able to sleep well at night knowing that my mother is not going to be wandering around. There’s somebody there to make sure she’s dressed and fed.

September 29, 2015

By Judy99153250

I've visited CareOne for my husband. Everything was nice. The staff was helpful, but, you know, they wanted me to go there, so they were all very, very helpful. The room seemed to be OK, but there weren't enough closets. I wouldn't recommend this community because it was too expensive. Everything about it was very nice except for the price. It was fancy. They need to lower the price.

July 04, 2012

By noonecares

The name should be changed to CARE FOR NOONE! The employees were horrible and the care was terrible. The facility may look good but that's about it. We had to hire our own private people to sit there round the clock.

Nursing Home Reviews for Care One At Livingston

Costs for Care One At Livingston

Services and Amenities of Care One At Livingston

• About Care One At Livingston

Care One At Livingston is a senior living provider in Livingston, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Care One At Livingston for more details on services and rates.

Map of Care One At Livingston