Care One At Livingston

Reviews of Care One At Livingston

Assisted Living Reviews for Care One At Livingston

November 29, 2016

By Lois701746

I had dinner at CareOne at Livingston the other night, and it was quite good, but there was one time I had dinner there, and it was not so good, so I guess you cannot expect it to be good all the time. They had a very nice event for families to come, and it was very elaborate and open to the relatives of the residents. Overall, I'm reasonably pleased with it. The rooms were fine, very pleasant, and clean. My aunt's studio room has a decent sized window that has a drapery that can go up and down. The doorway is wide, and the bathroom is wide.

October 04, 2016

By Ferly

I liked CareOne the best. This one was the most organized tour I’ve had. I also liked the gentleman who gave me the tour. It’s very clean, and it didn’t have the old people smell, so this was a good one. The apartments were very nice and definitely acceptable to me. I think the most important thing is that it’s a clean facility; it doesn’t have the awful old people smell, and it looked like they maintained the outside as well as the inside because if the outside looks awful, I wouldn’t go inside. The staff was also very nice, very informative, and likeable.

August 04, 2016

By Kdow

My mother stayed at care one for a short period of time while she was receiving physical therapy. During this time she was neglected. At one point I found her lethargic, with a very high fever, unresponsive after a doctors appointment. My sister had been a sure that they would check in with , Yet no one had come to see her and they didn't even realize the condition she was in. Luckily I had come by or things could have been much worse. When we got to the hospital the nurses referred to Care One as "Care None". They hadn't helped my mother bathe and didn't give her PT as scheduled. I wish I had known their reputation before choosing the facility for my mother. She will never be back there.

August 02, 2016

By Ina581574

CareOne at Livingston was very good. It served our needs well, and we were satisfied. They did everything that they promised. We chose it because they can accommodate us and the proximity to our home. We found them to be quite satisfactory, and I would recommend them.

November 29, 2015

By Laszlo

Mom is suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia. At Careone, someone’s there to make sure that she receives her medicine. There’s someone to assist her, bathe her, take her to bathroom, make sure that she eats, and medicated properly, so she has self-dignity while her mind is going. She’s been there for three weeks now. The staff is very nice and attentive. Mom is adjusting, but she’s not really sure where she is and talks about going home. It’s a clean and secure facility. It meets all of the criteria for me to be able to sleep well at night knowing that my mother is not going to be wandering around. There’s somebody there to make sure she’s dressed and fed.

September 29, 2015

By Judy99153250

I've visited CareOne for my husband. Everything was nice. The staff was helpful, but, you know, they wanted me to go there, so they were all very, very helpful. The room seemed to be OK, but there weren't enough closets. I wouldn't recommend this community because it was too expensive. Everything about it was very nice except for the price. It was fancy. They need to lower the price.

July 04, 2012

By noonecares

The name should be changed to CARE FOR NOONE! The employees were horrible and the care was terrible. The facility may look good but that's about it. We had to hire our own private people to sit there round the clock.

Nursing Home Reviews for Care One At Livingston

Costs for Care One At Livingston

Services and Amenities of Care One At Livingston

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Get Costs

About Care One At Livingston

Care One At Livingston is a senior living provider in Livingston, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Care One At Livingston for more details on services and rates.

Map of Care One At Livingston