JDT Villa

Reviews of JDT Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for JDT Villa

April 02, 2019

By CinNaj

Stay far away from this disgrace of a Rehabilitation Center. My Mother was here for 4 weeks and she was treated very poorly. I wouldn't put my dog or worse enemy here. The CNA she had was a nightmare. She left my mother in the bathroom one day for 1 hour. She would yell at my Mom for things she had no control over. She left my mother in a wet depends for over 5 hours everyday. You had to ask for a shower and that was tough to get. The food sucks, I wouldn't feed it to my dog. When mom would ask for a cup of tea or sugar free cookies in the evening, it was like asking to see the President. One day when I was taking her to BINGO the CNA forgot to turn on the portable oxygen. My mother obtained bed and feet sores from sitting in the wheelchair all day, everyday.....the bandages were not changed on a daily basis as they were suppose to. The CNA dropped the shower head on my moms head. The PT forgot to lock the wheelchair one day and mom feel getting into it and they blamed her. My mothers room was always dirty with food and paper on the floor, that we brought a broom to clean it everyday. There was never a doctor around in the evenings when I got off of work to ask questions. The place is understaffed.....7 patients to one CNA. One nurse for 14 patients. Her nurse was outstanding I must say. On March 8th someone there took a chest X-Ray for what reason....we have no idea. They never contacted my sister about this. That night when I went to see mom she looked horrible. Her oxygen level was very low. She said she didn't feel well ALL DAY!!!!!!! I had her transported to the hospital immediately, which by the way took over an hour to get Pulse to pick her up. Unfortunately she was not good when we arrived at the hospital, she passed away the following morning. I can not stress enough how poorly this place cares about their elderly patients. STAY FAR AWAY from here!!!!!!!

March 08, 2019

By Joe

My mother stayed in the JDT Villa. It was brand new, so it was very clean and very modern. The look was excellent and the workers were good. The food was questionable. It was pre-packed, so it's not fresh and there was a lot of salt in it. Therapy was good, but they got her out of there prematurely because they said Medicare was not going to pay for it. She was there for about two months. It's like a hotel and the rooms were big.

September 07, 2018

By nd

My mother was at JDT Villa rehab to recover from surgery for a hip fracture . The second night she was there she fell out of bed. I received a call early in the morning advising me of the fall. When I arrived, my mom was in her wheelchair moaning and crying in pain. Her wrist was red and swollen as as a result of the fall. I had to ask them to put an ice pack on it. Nobody thought to do that prior to my requesting it?? Then we waited until 9:30 PM for an Xray. The following day I had to repeatedly ask them to follow up on the results of the Xray. Back to the ER we went to get her fractured wrist set. Needless to say, I refused to have my mom return to JDT after her discharge from the hospital. The care there was absolutely inadequate-not nearly enough aides or nurses and no follow up. Do NOT send a loved one there!

March 22, 2018

By mariap

Lovely rehab and staff!

January 26, 2018

By notgreat

I was very disappointed with the care and the maintenance of the facility found it dirty and very poorly staffed 1 aid for 14 patients really found my mother soiled and left in bed.

June 07, 2017

By fmbk98

I stayed here or two weeks after double knee replacements, my concerns are as follows: the night shift from 11p-6am, some were great!! Others were scary! Did not know how to care for my injuries. Seemed oblivious to the fact that I needed help getting in n out of bed etc. I had to tell them what to do!! Secondly, the PT area was not c?ean! Each time i went down (everyday for two weeks) the same dust balls were still there!! The therapists never, ever wiped aNything down after usage. Did not seem to be a priority. There is also a therapist who always had his fingers and palm of his hand in his mouth. I am not exaggerating! Always chomping on his hands! Completely unacceptable in my opinion. Food nothing to write home about. Could be better. Looks great on outside, my humble opinion is they need to work on these things...then would be great. Sanitation is priority. Outpatient PT is entirely another matter. Great that they have a pick up service. Unfortunately, they do not have enough enough therapists to handle all the patients. There are only two. So you spend a lot of time waiting around, on your dime. Not fair.

April 15, 2017

By ty8

The management is terriable. After visiting the facility and filling out forms the receptionist said the room admissions mgrs would contact me. After not receiving a call, I called back leaving messages for the next 3 days. After all that they mixed my mothers records up with a non-compliant patient at the hospital and declined care for her. After the hospital straightened up the situation they still were a disaster to deal with. After more research I received feedback from patients that stayed there and said the care was incompetent and rude. If you consider having a loved one stay there my advise would look else where.

March 02, 2017

By cel25

My recent stay at JDT Villa proved to be a satisfying road to recovery after my operation! The staff and atmosphere within the facility was a soothing comfort experience throughout my stay.

March 02, 2017

By celia25

My recent stay at JDT Villa proved to be a satisfying road to recovery after my operation! The staff and atmosphere within the facility created a soothing comfort throughout my stay.

January 10, 2017

By Dap103

I am a care taker for a senior who was in the villa at LP, it's clean, spacious, and well kept. Staff is attentive to all needs. I would highly recommend this facility for a loved one, my senior is recovering fast and on her way back to her healthy self.

March 05, 2015

By conradb2

I just came home after almost 2 weeks at JDT following my total knee replacement on Feb, 17th. I have nothing but positive thoughts and feelings regarding this facility. The entire staff was very courteous and attentive throughout my stay. There are numerous physical and occupational therapists there allowing for 1 on 1 therapy. The nurses and nurse aids on call were nothing but terrific and would constantly stop by to see if I was comfortable and /or in need of anything. 5 stars! The food was... ok. There were some meals that were good and other's not so much. Kinda the way it goes in a facility like this I guess. I do plan on getting my other knee done when the time is right and I have no plans go go anywhere else for rehab.

June 30, 2014

By gratefulheart5

Outstanding care was provided to me following my recent surgery. The entire staff was kind, compassionate and caring. This includes nurses, nurses aides, physical and occupational therapists, transport aides and housekeeping staff. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The building is state-of-the-art gorgeous from top to bottom, inside and out. I couldn't imagine any other facility being comparable and therefore highly recommend JDT Villa.

May 01, 2014

By rehabilitation

My mother was their not even to full days and died from dehydration and no care unless we gave her any, she had dihareeah for 24 hours without any fluids in her body, they actual hurt, she looked like another person in just one day, what a shock, I lost my mother because of theis villas, please do not let your mother theeir

February 28, 2014

JDT Villa came highly recommended by the hospital where I worked at so I put my mom there as soon as she got out from the hospital. So far the facility is very clean and very nice. It looks like a hotel. I have no complaints about it. In their rehab, they have multiple therapists doing the therapy all at once. The staff are very good and helpful. Mom is in a private room and everything is very neat, modern, and clean. The food is very good there and they are paying attention to mom's diet. They do have different activities like movies, arts and crafts, and bingo.

About JDT Villa

JDT Villa is a senior living provider in Lincoln Park, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact JDT Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of JDT Villa