FountainView Care Center

Reviews of FountainView Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for FountainView Care Center

October 02, 2015

By Disappointed in Toms River

I would not send my worst enemy to Fountin View. I was sent there from the hospital for rehab and was horrified from the moment I arrived. The place seems dirty, my bed was broken and leaked air and would not recline. The bed was also dirty and too short for me at 6'4" ( they got me a new bed 2 days later which I had to cleantself with bath wipes. The food is lacking in quality as well as taste. I am on a restricted diet and revived food with another patients name on it if 4 times, each time it was food I was not allowed on my diet! Most meal periods I had no meal at all and had to have a very nice nurses aid get me something from the food service staff and it was what they had available without regard for my diet. I finally got the food fixed my 3rd day there when the food service director came to my room because I complained so much. I cannot say anything negative about the P/T staff they seemed very good but my overall experience was so poor the p/ t staff could not change my feelings about Fountain View. I was sent back to the hospital because of my poor health and I ready to be sent back to a rehab and I told my doctor and the hospital social worker I will not go back to Fountain View, I rather go home if they could not get me in another local facility!

August 12, 2015

By Rosado

The facility stinks the minute you walk in. My grandfather is there temporarily right now until another facility has an opening. The room is always dirty, the floor is very dirty and sticky. I understand that things spill, but this is every day, I visit him. Its sad that family members cant take 24 hour care of him because we work so we depend on the facility to take care of him since this is their job. Again we understand that they have many patients to take care of but it becomes an issue when his room is dirty every day.

May 24, 2015

By mr red

my husband had a short stay here and the food is horrible,always short of staffing and they donot use disposable diapers they have cloth.i donot recomend this place to nobody if you want your loved one to survive!!!

July 28, 2011

By Bon B

Other

My husband spent last summer at Fountainview Care Center after a hospital stay from a respiratory infection. The staff here made us welcome and provided vip service and tender loving care to my husband who requires 24/7 caregiving. The nurses and cna's are top notch and carefully take their time to perform their needed tasks. I highly recommend this facility for long-term care as well as a short-term stay.

Nursing Home Reviews for FountainView Care Center

Services and Amenities of FountainView Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About FountainView Care Center

At FountainView Care Center we provide care at a sub-acute level, as well as long term, respite and hospice. The Quality of our care is our primary concern while we ensure your loved ones dignity, security and development toward the highest level of independence.

As the first Eden Alternative facility in New Jersey we foster this philosophy by encouraging plants, animals and children into the lives of our residents. Our aim is to eliminate the three plagues of nursing home life: Loneliness, Helplessness and Boredom.

With caring, trained, professional staff you can feel at ease making FountainView Care Center your loved one's new home. We strive to develop respectful, warm relationships with our residents and their families.

Map of FountainView Care Center