FountainView Care Center

Reviews of FountainView Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for FountainView Care Center

August 12, 2015

By Rosado

The facility stinks the minute you walk in. My grandfather is there temporarily right now until another facility has an opening. The room is always dirty, the floor is very dirty and sticky. I understand that things spill, but this is every day, I visit him. Its sad that family members cant take 24 hour care of him because we work so we depend on the facility to take care of him since this is their job. Again we understand that they have many patients to take care of but it becomes an issue when his room is dirty every day.

May 24, 2015

By mr red

my husband had a short stay here and the food is horrible,always short of staffing and they donot use disposable diapers they have cloth.i donot recomend this place to nobody if you want your loved one to survive!!!

July 28, 2011

By Bon B

Other

My husband spent last summer at Fountainview Care Center after a hospital stay from a respiratory infection. The staff here made us welcome and provided vip service and tender loving care to my husband who requires 24/7 caregiving. The nurses and cna's are top notch and carefully take their time to perform their needed tasks. I highly recommend this facility for long-term care as well as a short-term stay.

Nursing Home Reviews for FountainView Care Center

Services and Amenities of FountainView Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About FountainView Care Center

At FountainView Care Center we provide care at a sub-acute level, as well as long term, respite and hospice. The Quality of our care is our primary concern while we ensure your loved ones dignity, security and development toward the highest level of independence.

As the first Eden Alternative facility in New Jersey we foster this philosophy by encouraging plants, animals and children into the lives of our residents. Our aim is to eliminate the three plagues of nursing home life: Loneliness, Helplessness and Boredom.

With caring, trained, professional staff you can feel at ease making FountainView Care Center your loved one's new home. We strive to develop respectful, warm relationships with our residents and their families.

Map of FountainView Care Center