Maple Glen Center

Maple Glen Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Maple Glen Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Maple Glen Center

September 30, 2015

The staff at Maple Glen was wonderful. My father is now in a subacute unit, but recently he was moved to a long term room -- which was horrible -- and we complained and thought for him to move out of there. There were four beds in a tiny room -- not very bright or clean. The people in his room were not compatible to him. They were all lesser quality of life than my dad. They put him into a subacute room until a better or more compatible room becomes available in the long term. The food is great, and the dining facility is very nice. Overall, the whole place could use a little revamping, but their food is fine. They play bingo, they have movie nights, manicuring, and if there’s a birthday, there’s a birthday party and a man that comes to play music with a guitar. The staff is very giving and caring. However, their rooms really need improvement.

June 25, 2015

There are a lot of things I like about Maple Glen Center. The people are very nice, and it is convenient for us. My aunt is at this facility. It looks very nice and very clean. The workers are very, very caring.

June 11, 2012

By Rockerchick1080

As with many assisted living facilities these days, Maple Glen could use more staff members. There have been times when we have waited 10-15 minutes for a scheduled physical therapy appointment. However, of all the staff I came into contact with, all of them were extremely personable and showed a genuine interest in the well being of the residents. I was happy to see that Maple Glen offered a calendar full of events to keep the seniors entertained, including crafts, movies, and even church services for those who wished to attend. There is also a beauty shop. The facility was a bit dreary looking for my taste (a more homey inviting is desired for such a long-term care facility in order to make residents feel at home), and often and a pungent odor. I visited the facility to see a client of mine for the mental health agency at which I am currently employed. My client's most resonating comment was that about the food. She said it was too plain, and tired of it easily.

About Maple Glen Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Maple Glen Center