Bentley Senior Living

Reviews of Bentley Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Bentley Senior Living

August 14, 2012

By Rose8

I chose this place because I am not comfortable with the nursing home setting where it's a shared bathroom and having to be bathed and washed in line. This place has a homey feeling, because my parents will have their own apartment and will have their own bath and shower here. This facility is not very new, but it's well kept. This is an assisted living facility with a dementia unit. There's a lot outdoor grass and trees and places to sit. It seems like you're out in the countryside. It was very nice and impressive. Inside, there are several rooms where residents could be in groups; I think this is very healthy. I've also observed activities for residents during my visit. It was a pleasant day during that time so they were playing bingo in the front lawn. But aside from this, there are also arts and crafts, exercise and dance programs or outings in stores and other places for residents who are able. I can't think of anything this facility needs to improve since my parents are not yet residing here. However, I've heard a lot of good things from family members of residents, and that's a big thing already.

About Bentley Senior Living

Bentley Senior Living is a senior living provider in Branchville, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Bentley Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bentley Senior Living