Belle Reve Senior Living

Reviews of Belle Reve Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Belle Reve Senior Living

February 26, 2021

By Mary Jane

I have visited many long term care facilities before we chose Belle Reve in Milford, Pa. to care for our Mom. We found that there was a personal attention at Belle Reve that did not exist in the other facilities. Every member of the staff, from the Executive Director to the maintenance crew, is committed to making Mom's stay feel as if she were in her own home, My mother was kept safe during the pandemic, she was quickly vaccinated when vaccines became available, and despite the fact that she was not allowed visitors, her caregivers kept us apprised of her daily progress. Our Mom suffers from dementia and continues to lose her cognitive ability but staff at Belle Reve keeps her engaged, motivated, happy, and safe. She regularly sees a doctor who never hesitates to order blood work, x-rays, or other testing when he deems necessary. All testing done immediately with rapid results. As a result, Mom is getting stronger at 90 years old. When the time comes for me to chose assisted living, I would happily choose Belle Reve for myself

February 16, 2021

By Beth Ellen

Our mom has received wonderful care at Belle Reve. The entire staff is dedicated, kind and personally attentive to mom’s changing needs. Dining, personal care, nursing, activities, maintenance, OT, PT, housekeeping, receptionists, and administrators all keep her safe and happy as well as keeping our family informed and involved. This has been the best decision we made when mom couldn’t live by herself anymore. She loves having her own furnishings with her and we love how social she is now in her new home. Thank you to all in Belle Reve!

June 13, 2020

By Kim R.

My Mom was a resident of Belle Reve (she recently passed away) and resided in the Memory Care Unit. The staff was extremely attentive and the unit was very clean. The fact that this is not a huge facility made it a more personal experience for not only my Mom, but also our family. We were always advised of Mom's status and any questions we had regarding not only her care but the business end of her stay also were always answered. I highly recommend Belle Reve to care for your family members.

January 22, 2020

By Tara K

My Mom was a resident at both the Skilled Nursing Facility and the assisted Living facility on 2 separate occasions. The staff, nurses, aids, social worker, therapists were all amazing. My mom was in a clean, lively environment, and was meticulously cared for during both of her stays. The food is amazing, the facility impeccable, and the care second to none. In addition, the adminstrative details of 2 stays in this type of facility can be daunting. But the social worker Nancy, guided me through every step of the way and made a stressful situation much easier to experience. I would recommend this facility with my whole heart to anyone who needs top notch care/assistance.

August 30, 2017

By puppy2x

My aunt is a resident here and she is happy with her room, care, food and new friends she has made since moving in. I am very satisfied with Belle Reve, the staff and the care my aunt is receiving.

July 17, 2017

By Anonymous

I have found everyone to be wonderful and compassionate! Always helpful, kind and understanding. Because of Belle Reve a very difficult situation has turned into a positive alternative! Thank you!

November 07, 2016

By Robert253824

Belle Reve was fantastic. I love that the rooms were nice, and the dining area was gorgeous. The staff has been very nice. It’s very clean. It seemed like they had activities going on every day.

May 10, 2016

By JosephFNRLQ

What I like about Belle Reve is they don’t have their residents just sitting around in wheelchairs as supposed to other senior residences. They have a lot of activities for them everyday. The staff seemed very caring and nice. The place was clean and there was no bad smell and the residents looked happy.

December 16, 2015

By Denise B.

My mother is in Belle Reve. It has three levels of care. Everybody is wonderful, and the residents are well cared for. Everything is clean and spotless. They offer daily activities. Everybody says the food is wonderful; they do not understand how the chef makes it so good! It is accessible to a hospital and shopping areas. I will give them a recommendation.

November 30, 2015

By JK6

Belle Reve is very well run, extremely clean, and has a good meal plan. We chose it for my mother-in-law because it's affordable and it's closer to my home. They can choose from four or five things on the menu. They have private rooms, shared rooms, and private rooms with shared bathrooms. They do bingo, trivia, exercise class, outings, shopping, and they have a beauty salon there. What stood out was it didn't smell like urine, and the staff is very nice.

May 31, 2015

Belle Reve was very nice. It was a little bit more restricted. The rooms were all the same. It was not as expensive as the other ones I visited.

Thank you for visiting Belle Reve Senior Community. We are glad you recognized our community as a cost-effective option for seniors while offering a continuum of care. However, we would love to understand what part of our services you thought were ‘restrictive’. We do have a secure memory-care environment, but that is for the safety of our residents. We also have lots of different options for rooms/apartments ~ private apartments, shared apartments, studios, suites, etc. We’d love to have you come back in so that we can show all Belle Reve has to offer!

May 24, 2013

By Babara Smith

My mother was at this facility for two years. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and we were unable to take care of her, was in Memory care, unluckily because of economic situation we were forced to take her home. I just have to say that Belle Reve finally hired people that really care for the facility resident. One clear example is one of the aids which name is Georgina she is wonderful. During my respective visit to the facility, I noted that as she arrived to the facility she great each resident with hugs and kisses. I think she is doing an excellent job, because these people need love and that lady is giving to them. I hope that you continue hiring workers than her. Balle Reve now you are doing good job, because you hired qualify person for Memory care. However, PC you need to make some change. Hire people that real want to work with nice attitude.

April 19, 2013

By Kevin Lacey

this facility seemed a little noisy. Not as peaceful as some of the others we have looked at. The staff there was very Friendly and the director was very pleasant and did a wonderful job going over everything. This facility is second on our list of 4 possibles. Warm friendly staff.

December 22, 2012

By anonymouse12

Facility seemed clean and orderly, nurses seemed attentive though occasionally were absent at inappropriate times. Residents seemed well cared for, though some were listless and others were very bored. Could use some brightening up (change fluorescent bulbs), some decorations, etc. Food should be more tailored to the needs of senior citizens (omega-3, folate, and other micronutrient dense foods should be used).

August 21, 2012

By A3FLELOHCNV1CP

The staff there are sooo nice its not even funny. They will do every single little thing my grandmother asks for. The facilities are beautiful. There are gardens out side and they let all the enrolled people walk around and play little games like table tennis, etc. Even the inside of the building is great, except the bathrooms are a little iffy sometimes. All the elderly people seem like they love it there due to the beauty of the facility and the ability to go wherever they want to on the entire site. The gardens are a huge plus because they make everyone's day. Back to the staff though, they are mostly volunteers. Even though they are volunteers, they dearly care for all the citizens enrolled and are willing to wake up in the middle of the night to assist them in going to the bathroom, changing TV channels, etc. Great place overall.

February 29, 2012

By scissors

My grandmother was admitted into this assisted living home about five years ago, and has been there ever since. I am quite happy with the facilities; indeed, they are always exceptionally clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. Unlike many assisted living facilities, this one was bright, well-lit, and seemed like a pleasant place to spend your final years. I had the opportunity to eat in the facilities provided on several occasions, and the food was tasty and seemed of good quality. The administrators here are exceedingly helpful, and really care about their residents. Grandma is very happy there, and I was happy sending her there. I have no real complaints, other than the fact that I wish there was a comparable facility more conveniently located; as such, that's really a comment on the quality of facilities in general, not this specific one. This is a great place, and I would recommend it to anyone considering an assisted living facility.

August 29, 2011

By Milford

What a GREAT place. I just want to say thank you for being there yesterday, especially on a Sunday, to greet my father and help us get him settled. YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL!!!!! KAren K.

Nursing Home Reviews for Belle Reve Senior Living

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 225130 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Belle Reve Senior Living

The health care needs of seniors vary widely and often increase over time. The skilled nursing center provides both long and short term care for those recovering from surgery or illnesses. The facility is licensed by the PA Department of Health and is Medicare certified.

The rehabilitation department provides on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy. Physical therapists help seniors regain strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, coordination and endurance. The occupational therapists use everyday activities and routines to overcome physical disabilities. Speech therapists work with those who have developed speech problems because of a stroke or other illness.

Learn more about how Belle Reve's therapy department can help residents return to the life they knew before surgery or illness.

Alzheimer's and Dementia Care

Separate Secure Alzheimer's Unit Yes Residents with mild Dementia living outside of secure unit Yes

Reimbursement

Private Pay, Medicaid/Medical

Facility Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Housecleaning, Pharmacy, Parking, Guest Speakers,Travel

Belle Reve offers three levels of personalized care: Personal Care, Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing Care with on-site Rehabilitation Services. Our Memory Care area provides specialized Alzheimer’s Care as well as care for other forms of memory disorders and dementia.

Map of Belle Reve Senior Living