Bellamy Fields

Reviews of Bellamy Fields

Assisted Living Reviews for Bellamy Fields

July 05, 2012

By Addem

I was able to visit Bellamy Fields on numerous trips to see a family friend. During one trip I was fortunate enough to be given a tour of the entire facility and I was very impressed. One thing that struck me most was how engaged the residents seemed to be. Everywhere I went there were staff and residents carrying on in a very upbeat manner and there was an air of life. Furthermore I was VERY impressed with the grounds as they were well landscaped and obviously well cared for. As for the staff, my friend indicated that her care was very good. The report with staff was good and she felt cared for. Our situation was not ideal during that time but I felt that Bellamy Fields was a very worthwhile and comfortable facility in a stressful time. I would encourage other families making decisions under similar stressful circumstances to tour Bellamy Fields and see what I saw.

June 22, 2011

By PuppyHugh

The visit was very interesting. I have never been to an assissted living facility before, so this was the first. When I walked in, I got a very enclosed feeling as the lobby was separated from the general living/dining area. There were doors leading into the living/dining area which were locked and only a passed employee could enter or exit; there was not much free space to move around in. I honestly did not get much farther than that into the facility, but the lobby was very nice and kept; very presentable. The staff all seemed to be very caring as well.

Services and Amenities of Bellamy Fields

• Occupational Therapy

About Bellamy Fields

Bellamy Fields is a senior living provider in Dover, New Hampshire that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Bellamy Fields for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bellamy Fields