Jefferson Health Care

Reviews of Jefferson Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Jefferson Health Care

May 28, 2015

By Wanda58

I recently Placed a loved one at Jefferson Health Care. The facility is very clean and smells clean also. The staff are friendly and answered all my questions without making feel rushed.

May 22, 2015

By friendo

Touring Jefferson Health Care today is different than it was in the past. Things have greatly improved over the years, especially in the last year under new management. It is clean, smells like cookies or popcorn depending on the day, staff is very nice and residents are content and happy. Did great on their state inspections and have added great additions to their staff.

April 23, 2015

By sorrywechosethisplace

Our mother was treated poorly by staff members and her medications were either not given or recorded improperly. No one on the staff knew which. Administration and staff supervisors lie on a consistent basis. The food is fair on it's best days and rarely warm. The facility employs a handful of good nurses, therapists and aides. However, it is very under-staffed and the rest of the staff is unkind and uncaring. They should not be allowed to call them self a memory center or be allowed any patients with any kind of brain injury. People who can not defend themselves or tell what happened should not be there.

August 27, 2012

By ToGodBeTheGlory

My father-in-law was a resident at this facility. He is an alzheimers patient. In every situation, I try to always look for the positives. However, at this facility, we found very few. From the very beginning, we had our doubts about this facility. When we moved my father-in-law in, they could not find any admission paperwork for my wife to sign. The staff seemed very "hands-off" as far as their patient care. We have been lied to on several occasions regarding the care he was being given, his activities, and even what room he was in and what he was doing. For example: we were told over the phone that he was sitting in his chair watching his tv. When we arrived unexpected, he was in a room without any of his possessions, while another patient was sitting in his chair and watching his tv~ When asked what was going on, the staff was very rude and very uncaring about the situation. I am hopeful that they have gotten better regarding their patient care. We praise God for the day that we were able to move my father-in-law out of that facility. And I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that cares about their loved ones.

About Jefferson Health Care

Jefferson Health Care is a senior living provider in Lees Summit, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jefferson Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jefferson Health Care