Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care

Reviews of Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care

December 02, 2019

By Jeane-John

This is an absolutely wonderful place where my Uncle stayed when he needed some physical therapy and extra care after hospital stay. The staff is outstanding, kind, professional. They were so great at helping my Uncle understand some of the simple but important details of his recovery. He really enjoyed his stay and was happy that they diligently worked to assist him with all his needs. I would highly recommend Northland for my family and friends or anyone. We are grateful to Northland Rehabilitation and Health Care......A beautiful home away from home with dedicated staff.......and delicious food!

November 27, 2018

By Tina

My father-in-law is at Northland Rehabilitation, and so far, they have been great. The staff has been really nice and helpful with him. They have art classes every other day, and bingo a couple of times a week. When I was there visiting Dad, they had a gentleman entertaining the ladies and singing songs by Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, and they were having a blast.

About Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care

Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care