Marymount Manor

Reviews of Marymount Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Marymount Manor

November 16, 2011

By 4loreal

I visit my grandma at Marimont Nursing Home. The facility is very clean, and the staff is warm and attentive. I remember one time my dad and I played music for Christmas, and both the staff and members of the home were very appreciative and happy.That made me feel good to know my grandma has a staff who is open to new ideas to entertain them. The staff were so kind. One lady came in to give all the women hair cuts at no charge, and I thought that was a nice idea.My grandma also has a nurse named Jenny. Jenny listens to my grandma's stories and tells her jokes. I know my grandma is in capable hands.Marimont also has a great maintenance team. One time my grandma's toilet was not working, and she called someone. They came the same day. I was impressed since that doesn't happen in most apartments.I would trust them with my own care when I get old because they are people who truly care. They have bright spirits and superb knowledge on how to treat others.

Nursing Home Reviews for Marymount Manor

Services and Amenities of Marymount Manor

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Marymount Manor

Marymount Manor is a senior living provider in Eureka, Missouri that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Marymount Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marymount Manor