The Grande at Chesterfield

Reviews of The Grande at Chesterfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Grande at Chesterfield

March 21, 2018

By Reviewer

Sheridan was very nice, clean, and brand new. The people were nice. I saw card games and movies. They had a nice outdoor area.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our community. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

March 19, 2018

By TB

The Sheridan at Chesterfield is very close to my home. There are a lot of good things I like about it. They have good physical therapy rooms. I like the fact that it's pretty classy and the fact that it's new makes it very appealing. They have a couple of rooms that are for handicapped people, with lower shelves, grab bars, and the doors are all wide. They have tons of activities like movie nights and taking people out once a month to dinner or to the butterfly house. The calendar is full of things to do. The staff is friendly, and the marketing people were outstanding. The food is excellent.

Thank you for sharing your experience in our community! We appreciate your review and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Memory Care Reviews for The Grande at Chesterfield

Costs for The Grande at Chesterfield

Photos of The Grande at Chesterfield

Services and Amenities of The Grande at Chesterfield

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Grande at Chesterfield

Welcome to The Sheridan at Chesterfield, a signature collection community new to Chesterfield, MO. The Sheridan at Chesterfield offers luxury assisted living and memory care apartments specializing in exceptional service and care. Chesterfield residents will enjoy the comforts of home with convenience and close proximity to restaurants and shopping at Chesterfield Mall and Trader Joe’s.

Our unique and dedicated staff are here to serve your needs as they arise and can help transition from any situation to our elegant Chesterfield community. You will instantly feel that our community is filled with love, communication, and a caring staff that is at your service. At The Sheridan at Chesterfield we have specifically created an setting where our residents have a warm, home-like environment perfect for socialization with friends new and old and family members with elegant, open spacious common areas with abundant, bright and natural light. Stay in and participate in our staff’s planned events, relax in your room, or use our transportation service to experience the city of Chesterfield.

Map of The Grande at Chesterfield