West County Care Center

Reviews of West County Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West County Care Center

February 16, 2012

By lvd1

The location and grounds of the facility were nice, residential area and well maintained. The staff are nice, kind and well trained, althogh they can be slow to respond after 'bed time' and for many English is not a first language. It can be hard to be understood or relate needs when they do not understand or speak with a heavy accent.Daily activities are well planned and heavily attended and we loved the selection on the Jukebox in the main dining room. The noon meal was served quickly but it seemed like there was a rush from the staff to get it over with quickly. Over all its a nice facility that seems to try hard to over come most cliche's that besot a mojority of care centers, I'm glad my friend lives here.

April 18, 2011

By Billie G

Friend or relative of resident

I found the staff to be excellent. They cared for my aunt until she could go home. GREAT therapy dept. I just think you need to visit many places. We are glad we didn't pay attention to all the commercials some places run. This place proved to be first class.

Services and Amenities of West County Care Center

About West County Care Center

West County Care Center is a senior living provider in Ballwin, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West County Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West County Care Center