Cerenity Humboldt

Reviews of Cerenity Humboldt

Assisted Living Reviews for Cerenity Humboldt

July 10, 2012

By JackieO1

During my visits to Cerenity Res on Humboldt, I have been very impressed by the level of care provided and the friendly environment. The staff do a great job making the residents feel right at home. My grandfather, who still lives in the facility, has found a whole new group of friends and thoroughly enjoys living at this facility. After my grandmother passed away, we were worried about my grandfather and how he would respond to life without his wife. While he misses her greatly, he find support from his new friends at Cerenity, and has thrived at the facility. There are always fun activities for the residents to enjoy, wonderful food, and the building is kept clean and tidy. It seems like a great place to live!

February 23, 2012

By JamesV

I think this is a very nice assisted living/senior care home. I have a relative that lives there and also one of my coworkers from last year lived there so I have been there many times. The place is CLEAN, the staff is very nice and helpful and all I have heard from the people that I know that have lived there have told me that all of the doctors and nurses are exceptional. My aunt who lives there had a bacterial infection and the doctors and nurses were there, by her side, 24 hours a day. It is my belief that they saved her life because of all the amazing care that she received. Also, the grounds of the place is very well kept and clean, secure and close to many stores and restaurants in the neighborhood. I have spoken with the security guards on the grounds and they have made me confident that they care about the safety about the residents. I really do not have anything negative to say about Cerenity except that it is expensive to live there, but for some people (like my aunt) it is totally worth it. This senior living facility is highly respected in the neighborhood and is a good place in my opinion because they really care about their residents.

February 02, 2012

By geegweeg

My elderly aunt lived at the Cerenity Senior Care center in Saint Paul, MN for a couple years up until last November and my husband and I visited her often. Her needs for scheduled medications, food, safety and other care we met with kind, friendly and reliable staff. I would recommend Cerenity for your elderly loved one.

Services and Amenities of Cerenity Humboldt

• Dining Extra: Three Delicious, Well Balanced Meals Served Daily Featuring A Variety Of Menu Choices With Snacks Available Throughout The Day

• Features Extra: Individually Controlled Heating And Air Conditioning, Handicap Accessible Bathroom, Walk In Showers With Grab Bars And Seats In Many Rooms, Complimentary Laundry Facilities, Main Floor Lounge With Fireplace, Landscaped Courtyard, Chapel

• Activities Extra: Daily Physical Fitness, Creative, Social, Learning And Spiritual Activities, Scheduled Group Trips, And Resident Sponsored Clubs For A Variety Of Interests, Social And Educational Programs For Families

• French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Korean
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog
  • Vietnamese
  • Languages Extra: Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Polish, Gujarati(Indian), Thai

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: 24/7 Onsite Nurse

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Transitional Care For Rehabilitation, Variety Of Personal Care Packages Are Available

Training Areas

• Family Communication

About Cerenity Humboldt

The Care Center and assisted living and memory care Residence are located on a park-like campus on the west side of St. Paul. Situated on wooded bluffs, Humboldt offers spectacular views of downtown St. Paul and the Mississippi River Valley.

Map of Cerenity Humboldt