White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights

9056 Buchanan Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights (800) 385-2527

Reviews of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights

February 09, 2016

By Visitor116381550

We visited Inver Grove Heights White Pine Senior Living. I like it. The inside was very nice. It felt like you’re at home when you walk in. Everybody was very friendly, and helpful. They just made you feel like you’re part of the family. They’re just right there. They’re very helpful, and friendly. The dining area was nice. They have walking trails, and shopping stores. I could take my service dog, and go for walks.

May 17, 2015

By Patti22

I hate this place. As a matter of fact, I am going to look at a different place to be for my parents. I don't like anything about the place, and it is not the staff's fault. They have lousy food, and their caregivers do everything from cleaning toilets to handing out medication to serving meals, all in the same clothing. They don't have a separate cleaning crew, med crew, or dining crew; they all do everything, and I don't like it. The other thing is that it is simply this particular White Pine. There are others in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area that are different. I have been to them, and they are a different league; they are better, and I don't know why this one is so horrible. I asked for a copy of their menu, and one of the residents said, "Oh, like they bother to show us that." There is nothing. You can't find anybody. There is no personal touch at all. I am getting them out of there.

Photos of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights

Services and Amenities of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights

• Minimum Age: Yes

About White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights

White Pine Senior Living of Inver Grove Heights is located in Inver Grove Heights Minnesota off of Highway 52 South. This community offers assisted living in a unique home-like setting. We promise to offer the highest quality of care at the most affordable price. At White Pine Senior Living we make assisted living, memory care and respite care easy to understand.

Defining Value at Comforts of Home Senior Living

We offer compassionate senior care in a thoughtfully designed community setting that empowers our residents to live independently yet receive the right care at the right time. It’s the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet do not want to move into a nursing home.

Simple

We make senior living and care easy to understand by approaching everything from our pricing to our communities with simplicity in mind.

Affordable

We responsibly manage our overhead and do not have layers of people that don’t directly assist our residents and their families. This allows us to offer excellent senior housing and care at an affordable price.

Service with Passion

We hire passionate people and we help them reach their greatest potential

Map of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living of Inver Grove Heights