Brookdale Eagan

Offers Memory Care

1365 Crestridge Ln., Eagan, MN 55123
Brookdale Eagan (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 7 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 1/31//2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Eagan

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Eagan

April 07, 2015

By Kris7

I just loved Clare Bridge of Eagan. It was beautiful. The lady that runs it was so nice. She was beautiful, wonderful, warmhearted, and caring. If my mom wanted to go to assisted living, I would choose that place. They had tons of activities. The people there looked happy, and that made me happy.

March 26, 2015

By Dwight Shaw

Employees care about residents very much. They also get to know residents well and take time to get to know the family members. I wouldn't want her anywhere else.

December 28, 2014

We've performed at the Clare Bridge of Eagan many times. They are always so welcoming and so accommodating. The community is clean and nice, and the best part is the residents are wearing smiles.

December 28, 2014

The community, staff, and management had made what seemed to be an unmanageable, overwhelming, devastating time in me and my husband's life into a positive one. He receives the best of care there. We are beyond happy!

November 28, 2014

By Dale8

We had to move my husband from a memory care facility in Fargo which could no longer care for my husband. I can't tell you what a wonderful facility Clare Bridge is. The staff actually treat all of the residents like their own family. All of the staff is highly trained. It is very clean. My husband has settled in and doing very well.

August 04, 2011

By Wesman92

This assisted living provider is where my grandparents stay and is a very nice place to stay. My grandpa is 82 now and has gotten alzheimer's disease so he is losing a lot of his memory. My grandma is getting older and she has a hard time walking and keeping watch over my grandpa so they decided to go to Clare Bridge. The staff there are all nice and very friendly. They do there job with a smile and that's really important. The facility is well built and very big. There is tons of space and stuff to do all the time. Overall my grandparents have said they really like it there and that's the most important thing!
See all Memory Care reviews (14) See fewer reviews

Questions about Brookdale Eagan

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Providing excellent dementia care is a complex task that requires ongoing guidance and teaching for Clare Bridge associates. All associates receive initial and on-going training in proper techniques, approach and care of persons with dementia. All executive directors also attend Brookdale’s Clare Bridge Leadership Competency Training.

What programs or activities does Brookdale Eagan offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

The Clare Bridge Daily Path offers a gentle daily structure (seven days per week) choreographed with a minimum of six programs per day. All are designed to maintain the resident’s abilities and to encourage the use of their current skills. The Daily Path gives each resident a sense of security that they are “right where they need to be.” Daily Path activities include the following: • Morning Mental Workout with discussions, brain-stimulating games and reminiscing. • Daily Physical Activity with exercise opportunities including Brookdale Fitness B-Fit group exercises, walking programs and dancing. • Daily Life Skills provide a sense of purpose, meaning and belonging individually or as group activities. • Person-Centered Programming includes activities designed to use the resident’s social history as a foundation, by honoring past interests, programs tap into current skills and support successful experiences. One-on-one activities also available - call us and ask how!

The communities Health and Wellness Director, Pauline who is a Registered Nurse, meets with residents (in-person and virtually) prior to move-in to establish the needs your loved one has so charges are accurate. Then, 14 days following move-in to make sure they are getting the care that is needed for them to live their best possible life. Every 90 days following when they join us. In addition, if there is a change of condition an assessment will be completed to make sure your loved one is receiving the right care at the right time for the right price.

What techniques does Brookdale Eagan use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Designed by a team of culinary associates, experts specializing in dementia care and registered dieticians, the unique Clare Bridge Dining program sustains the resident’s opportunity to enjoy and master the dining experience. The program offers such specialized aspects as: • Dementia-Friendly Menus providing diverse offerings that help prevent weight-loss; selections are easy to manage, familiar and appealing to the senses. • Individualized Dining Assistance includes evaluating each resident to determine the level of prompting assistance needed to preserve their use of utensils as long as possible. • The Supportive Dining Environment, which incorporates small dining rooms with consistent seating to support the challenges of those with dementia, encourages familiarity and socialization while supporting the needs of the residents through the assignment of resident care assistants. Music, centerpieces, warm, scented wash towels and fresh linens enhance the dining experience.

How does Brookdale Eagan keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

We hold regularly scheduled care conferences to verify that the resident is receiving the care and services they want and need. Our community leadership team coordinates individualized wellness needs in collaboration with the residents additional care providers. Our executive director, Michelle Ryan, holds a regular Zoom call with all the families to provide updates. If you have a question or just want to see how your person is doing that day - just call us and we will make sure you get to the right person to talk to.

Describe the neighborhood around Brookdale Eagan. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Brookdale Eagan is in a thriving community surrounded by amenities. Minutes from Central Park Commons shopping includes HyVee, Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, Marshall's and more. Amazing restaurants nearby as well. It's tucked back from the busy road and sits up against residential neighborhood so it feels just like any of the other homes it surrounds.

Photos of Brookdale Eagan

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Eagan

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Yes, Housing with Services

About Brookdale Eagan

At Brookdale Eagan we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Eagan are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Eagan