The Waters of Edina

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

6300 Colonial Way, Edina, MN 55436
The Waters of Edina (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Waters of Edina

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waters of Edina

April 25, 2016

By Noel P

I liked the feel of The Waters of Edina; it was open and sunny and had a very nice mixture of people. The staff was wonderful. They offered tons of activities to do, like different kinds of exercise classes, water aerobics in the saltwater pool, and outings to shows and grocery stores twice a week. They had big, beautiful rooms. I can look out the bedroom window where I'm moving into and can see the gorgeous Colonial Church of Edina and a pond. There's a very lovely shopping center nearby called 50th & France.

August 07, 2015

My sister liked the setup very much at The Waters of Edina. They have spiritual, physical, and all sorts of different supports for her. The apartments were 100 years old, so they are very nice. The staff services and the appearance of the place were quite good. It is very well done.

January 09, 2014

By Tricia7

The Waters is our choice because it is brand new and my mom moved in on the second or third week after it opened. It is near my house so it is convenient for me. Although it is very expensive, she can afford it and it is a beautiful facility. The staff is unbelievable. They are so helpful and speak very good English. They have nurses (CNAs) on staff in the building 24-hours a day. So, she gets medications deliver to her twice a day because she has some dementia and can't remember when to take them. I can get hold of the staff any time that I want to. They have three Cordon Bleu trained chefs that work in the dining room and the food is magnificent. Her apartment is 1450 square feet. We are very happy with them.

Memory Care Reviews for The Waters of Edina

• Housing Extra: One Bedroom Plus Den, 2 Bedroom Plus Den

• Pool

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Waters of Edina

At The Waters, we inspire our residents to thrive by combining personalized health & wellbeing services with the hospitality you’d expect at a luxury resort. You’ll also find peace of mind knowing a licensed nurse is available at all times, and enjoy the extra attention of nursing assistants, if needed. In fact, our resident-to-care-staff ratio outshines the industry average.

In addition to the exceptional amenities and services included in your monthly rent, we also offer a wide range of a la carte services. Whether you want completely independent living, a little extra help around the house, in-home health services or long-term memory care, you can choose the precise mix of services you prefer.

Set in a serene wooded landscape with a pond, and adjacent to Colonial Church, The Waters of Edina features walking paths nestled amidst water features and mature evergreens. Inside, the warm glow of fireplaces and beautifully appointed interior spaces promote wellbeing, socializing and a sense of community. It feels like your own private country club.

Map of The Waters of Edina