The Waters of Edina

Reviews of The Waters of Edina

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waters of Edina

January 09, 2014

By Tricia7

The Waters is our choice because it is brand new and my mom moved in on the second or third week after it opened. It is near my house so it is convenient for me. Although it is very expensive, she can afford it and it is a beautiful facility. The staff is unbelievable. They are so helpful and speak very good English. They have nurses (CNAs) on staff in the building 24-hours a day. So, she gets medications deliver to her twice a day because she has some dementia and can't remember when to take them. I can get hold of the staff any time that I want to. They have three Cordon Bleu trained chefs that work in the dining room and the food is magnificent. Her apartment is 1450 square feet. We are very happy with them.

About The Waters of Edina

The Waters of Edina is a senior living provider in Edina, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Waters of Edina for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Waters of Edina