Heritage of Edina

Reviews of Heritage of Edina

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage of Edina

January 28, 2016

By Caring Daughter110581250

The staff, and caretakers at Heritage of Edina are very good. It is difficult to work with the management staff, but the caring staff is amazing. The room is very nice. The building where my mother-in-law stays is very elegant, very well-kept, and very home-like. There are three different buildings: Rembrandt, Manor, and Tiffany. They have guest-musicians, bingo, church activities. They do Christmas, and holiday parties. They do a lot of activities for the residents. The food is great. The dining room is spacious. What I like most about the facility is that it doesn’t seem like a nursing home when it really is a nursing home. It’s more than just rooms, and hallways. The furnishings are amazing.

September 02, 2015

By mg5384647

My mother was in this facility. The food was horrible, most of the aids did not speak English and I was worried constantly about my mother's care. It was a terrible experience

July 31, 2014

By Peggy35

I found the Heritage of Edina very depressing. It felt like a nursing home to me. I don't want my mom living there. The rooms were fine. It just looked depressing.

April 09, 2013

By Kerri1

Heritage of Edina is very nice. They take Medicaid and they have an assisted living extended care. So my mother is in a nice little studio apartment and essentially in a nursing home care, but she's living independently. The staff is wonderful. They have plenty of activities, but mom is not a big activity person. And she gets to watch her television because she's got her own little apartment. Food is never as good as you want it to be, but it's fine. We are very happy with them. They are just excellent.

About Heritage of Edina

Heritage of Edina is a senior living provider in Edina, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage of Edina for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage of Edina