Brookview Cottage

• State Licenses: A459165000

• Get Costs

About Brookview Cottage

facebook.com

We are a residential assisted living facility that offers individual rooms for our residents. Our residents enjoy 1 to 1 attention from our staff as well as movies, card games, painting, and crafts. We pride ourselves on being a home instead of a facility and it shows. Our residents enjoy some of the best care in the state. From assistance with meds to complex medical needs our experienced staff can handle it all.

We offer:
    • 24-hour awake staff and person-centered care for our residents.
    • Home-cooked meals
    • Accommodation of specialty diets, flexibility of menu
    • Free cable tv and high-speed internet
    • On-site activities
    • Beautician visits
    • Library/Big screen TV viewing room

At Brookview Cottage, we believe that the attention to detail that comes with less patients per staff member is part of the reason we are successful. Unlike bigger facilities where the ratio of resident to staff is as much as 30:1, ours is never more than 6:1. Compassionate care is what drives us.

Map of Brookview Cottage