Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

Reviews of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

Assisted Living Reviews for Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

July 20, 2016

By Barbara278660

Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is a very nice facility, but for us, it is too expensive. Actually, when we toured facilities, we decided that what was really great for my mom was independent living with supportive available, so we changed from going to assisted living to independent with supportive care. The staff at Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is excellent. The rooms are very good. The facilities are very nice. The dining area, the common areas, the library, and the chapel, those kind of facilities are all very beautiful and very nice.

July 09, 2016

By Visitor728867

We went to Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington. They’re excellent. We talked about what they had to offer, but we did not tour any rooms. The dining area was big. We saw some activities.

October 28, 2015

I looked at Gideon Pond Terrace. Their room was an average room, but the kitchen did not have garbage disposal or microwave. Gideon Pond Terrace seemed to be friendly, but nothing really stood out that I remember. It wasn't anywhere like the other facility.

August 20, 2015

By Caring112048450

I had broken some ribs in December and was in Presbyterian Homes in January. It was wonderful actually and was very nice. I was in the rehab center, and there were five different areas located in the actual place -- one for non-assisted living, one for assisted living, two of them for rehab, and one was for dementia. I didn't get to see a whole lot of it because I was in bed most of the time except for when I was in physical therapy. I thought it was very clean, there was nice physical therapy for what I needed, they had good meals and good access to the things that you needed, and the rooms were quite nice. I did pay extra for a private room because I don't believe that it is easy to recover from anything in a double room. They were on top of my medications and obviously understood what I needed as far as I was concerned.

March 29, 2014

By Rick18

Presbyterian Homes was a massive community. It was very big. They had all levels of care, from independent through nursing home. They also had a lot of staff. Everybody was very pleasant, but the place was very big, so I'm not too sure you would get the individual care that you need. There were plenty of activities. There appeared to be plenty of programs for people to participate in. Also, their rooms were a very good size.

November 22, 2013

My dad has only been at Presbyterian Homes for a couple of weeks. He has a stove, microwave and toaster in his room to fix breakfast and have snacks there. He does that on occasion. They have better facilities for fitness. The facilities are more to his liking and the other residents there can engage in more stimulating conversation with him. I don't think that he really has any complaints. If he doesn't like what's on the menu for the day, he can go down a different cafeteria which is kind of a la carte and order what he wants. He likes to have that option. The staff is good. He likes the new place now. It seems to be a better fit for him.

June 26, 2013

By caring0390

It is an old building, but it has a pool. It does not have all the facilities nearby like church and shopping.

November 06, 2012

By mpls

It's a beautiful building. The staff are trained well. The facility offers many activities for the residents to help keep them engaged.

August 20, 2012

By upset1

My parents and I got to see the facility due to the fact my mom was there for care from the hospital. My mom has ALS and they were thinking of moving there. After eatting the food, talking to the staff, and the people I and my parents decided this is one of the worst places to live. It was fility. The person who should us an apt said when we walked in just pull the shades down and you won't see the garbge cans. Also my mom being in a wheelchair could not move around. It was nasty. I would not recommond this place to anyone.

May 14, 2012

By REALTOR

This is a first class facility, connected to a church and YMCA, with a strong base of volunteers working in concert with a very professional and upbeat staff. Resident, visitors, family and others always feel welcome and comfortable. A great place to live, work, visit, enjoy.

Independent Living Reviews for Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Chapel, Cinema, Library, Gallery, Smoke Free Community, Heated Indoor Car Wash Bay, Oak Cabinetry, Walk In Storage

• Technology Extra: Pendant/Call System, Telephone

• Activities Extra: Billiards

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Banking, Massage Therapy, Quarterly Nurse Review, Access To Designated Physician Or Nurse Practitioner For On Site Services, Personal Care Prompts And Reminders, Clinical Monitoring

Types of care

• Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington

Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is a senior living provider in Bloomington, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington