Medilodge of Wyoming

Reviews of Medilodge of Wyoming

Nursing Home Reviews for Medilodge of Wyoming

May 30, 2017

By denne

My husband was sent to this facility for rehab. When we first arrived we were told he would see someone from Physical Therapy that day....didn't happen. He was very uneasy not knowing what was going on, how and when he would get meals and sometimes he didn't. I asked for a Protein drink several times for him. We got one in the 19 days he was there so brought them myself to him. He was in a wet bed when I got there one day. The aid later said it looked like the wash water had been spilled in the bed. I had to ask her to change the bed. My husband was dressed terribly and most time his belt was not even buckled. He never had anything to drink close enough to get to it when I arrived every day. They released him saying he was not responding to their care. What care? We seldom saw anyone in his room the entire time he was there. It took three people to get him in the car to get him home. I was alone to take care of him once home.....not sure what their plan was there and absolutely no one asked me. My husband drank and drank and drank fluids once home. Two days after being here at home he was still so dehydrated that he was failing and had to go back to the hospital by ambulance. He later died of Anorexia....how did that happen if he was being cared for?

July 17, 2016

By Dennis125560

I was at Tendercare Health and Rehab (medilodge of Wyoming). For the most part, the staff was good. Some of the aides were good and some were not. Their food was good. Their rooms were decent.

January 15, 2015

By Karen104316050

I was here in Tendercare for about 3 weeks to do rehab. It was for physical therapy. The people were very nice and very helpful. The nursing staff was really helpful in caring for the residents. The food was very good. There were a lot of small rooms if you were there temporarily. The staff and some of the other residents impressed me the most about this place. I would recommend this place to others.

Services and Amenities of Medilodge of Wyoming

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Medilodge of Wyoming

Medilodge of Wyoming is a senior living provider in Wyoming, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medilodge of Wyoming for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medilodge of Wyoming