Regency at Waterford

Regency at Waterford (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Regency at Waterford

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency at Waterford

January 06, 2016

By Do send your love one there by any means necessary!!

This place is constant under staff and the rooms and the resident rooms are never clean. My family went for antibiotics I V treatment and got worst with a unitary tract infect which caused confusion. Family wasn't able to progress in therapy until the meds were reviewed by me and they had my family member doped up on meds because they didn't want to deal with the confusion by the time the meds were asked to be discounted she had used up her Medicare days and was discharged home with no mobility and couldn't walk. The therapy department stated she had reached her maximum progress and suggested to send her to long term care.

August 22, 2013

By Moms caregiver

This was Mom's 3rd time in Regency. We feel the facility is very good as far as location, cleanliness and re-hab. Our problem is the lack of staff (nursing) to record lab and test results. I think six days is too long not to have results available on their computer system. How can they respond to problems if they don't know the results. I also asked many times to have a urine test done and every time they agreed to do it but it never got done. After spending one whole day telling them something was wrong, and knowing the signsof her health problems we asked many times to have her temp taken every 30 minutes. They took it at 1:30 pm and did not come back until after 4:00 in the afternoon. At 8:00 that night they finally agreed she needed to be sent to the hospital. It turned out she had a UTI and a blood clot in her leg.

August 04, 2013

By zoman

Terrible experience. My dad was here for roughly 10 days and actually got progressivly worse until finally we had to call 911 and have him transported by ambulance to a local hospital where after only 4 days he is now home. They do have a few good people including Dennis, Rita, and Brenda, however they are seriously understaffed, lack much medical supervision, and unless where were present we felt he wasn't getting an adequate level of care.

April 21, 2013

By Caring 4247

My dad is at the Regency of Waterford and I'm pretty much satisfied. It's just that they don't have enough help at night and they're too busy during this time. For whatever reasons, they scheduled one of their best people only twice a week, so he quit and I'm not very happy about that.We're very fortunate that we got to be there and I love the nurses, without a shadow of a doubt. My only concern is that I have to know that everything's been properly buttoned down at night before I leave my dad and go home in peace.

Services and Amenities of Regency at Waterford

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Regency at Waterford

Regency at Waterford is a senior living provider in Waterford, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency at Waterford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency at Waterford