Regency at Waterford

Reviews of Regency at Waterford

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency at Waterford

August 04, 2013

By zoman

Terrible experience. My dad was here for roughly 10 days and actually got progressivly worse until finally we had to call 911 and have him transported by ambulance to a local hospital where after only 4 days he is now home. They do have a few good people including Dennis, Rita, and Brenda, however they are seriously understaffed, lack much medical supervision, and unless where were present we felt he wasn't getting an adequate level of care.

April 21, 2013

By Caring 4247

My dad is at the Regency of Waterford and I'm pretty much satisfied. It's just that they don't have enough help at night and they're too busy during this time. For whatever reasons, they scheduled one of their best people only twice a week, so he quit and I'm not very happy about that.We're very fortunate that we got to be there and I love the nurses, without a shadow of a doubt. My only concern is that I have to know that everything's been properly buttoned down at night before I leave my dad and go home in peace.

Services and Amenities of Regency at Waterford

About Regency at Waterford

Regency at Waterford is a senior living provider in Waterford, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency at Waterford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency at Waterford