Tendercare Sault Ste Marie

Reviews of Tendercare Sault Ste Marie

Nursing Home Reviews for Tendercare Sault Ste Marie

May 29, 2012

By kw2011

This facility was interactive to those would were able to be involved in activities. One problem was that workers did not try to involve those who were physically handicapped and unable to get out of bed.

November 17, 2011

By PYJAMELA

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF RESIDENTS IN A DIGNIFIED MANNER

June 22, 2011

By LewStorm

My grandfather was living in Tendercare here for four years before he passed away in July of 2006 and our experience of the facility at the time was not exactly satisfactory. They were very understaffed, the rooms were very small if they had two people living in the same room, you could smell urine right when you walked into the building but at the time that was they only place here there was for him to be taken care of. He seemed to be ok with his living arrangements it was just hard on us as his family to have to see him there. In March of this year my father was placed in the same facility and they had done some major improvments. Remodeled some of the rooms, new flooring, new decorations which was nice and you could NOT smell urine when you walked in. Thankfully my father was only there a short time for physical thearpy and returned home only after a month of being there. The staff that they do have are some pretty amazing people. Very friendly, outgoing, and they do their best with what they have to work with. Definately takes a stronghearted person to work in that field.

Services and Amenities of Tendercare Sault Ste Marie

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tendercare Sault Ste Marie

Tendercare Sault Ste Marie is a senior living provider in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Tendercare Sault Ste Marie for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tendercare Sault Ste Marie