Brookdale Saginaw

Brookdale Saginaw (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Saginaw

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Saginaw

November 19, 2014

The staff and everything else at Sterling House of Saginaw was fine. It was just a smaller community, and it wasn't what we were looking for. The people from the staff that we talked to seemed fine.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit to our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

September 20, 2013

By Susan69827350

Sterling House didn't look as clean as the other facility I visited. It was also very quiet. No residents were outside their rooms. We also didn't see any staff. We walked in, looked around and never saw any staff person.

August 07, 2013

By Jeanne7

When mom was in Sterling House, I thought the care was pretty good, but she was not doing very well. She got pneumonia a couple of times while she was there. They didn't have quite as many activities, but they had a dance and picnics.

April 13, 2012

By April H

I cant say one bad thing about this facility. It was clean and that staff there, in my opinion was very friendly and kind to the residents there. There was all kinds of activities happening and I do not believe anyone felt "out of place."

Photos of Brookdale Saginaw

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Saginaw

• Internet Enabled Rooms
  • Technology Extra: Emergency Call System, Cable Ready Suites

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Daily Exercise Class

• Licenses: AFC

About Brookdale Saginaw

Brookdale Saginaw provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Saginaw