Medilodge of Milford

Reviews of Medilodge of Milford

Nursing Home Reviews for Medilodge of Milford

March 17, 2016

By caring daughter121562250

I was not impressed with Medilodge. The person who did the tour was not available and most of the staff was in a meeting, so I walked around by myself. It was more like a nursing home. The rooms looked like a two-bed hospital room.

September 12, 2015

By Gardnersucks

The only positive thing I have to say about Medilodge is that the physical therapy is excellent. Other than that, it's substandard. The food is mediocre at best; call lights are ignored for up to an hour; questions are never answered directly...always a vague response or we'll have to ask someone else, symptoms of illness are ignored until family members insist on tests or ask that the person be transferred to the hospital. My dad had to be there after a hospitalization. they gave him cumadin every day without the necessary checking/testing. After thirty days he was bleeding internally and had to be hospitalized again, but they only sent him to the hospital when the family said we'd call 911 if they didn't. My mom was just there this summer recovering from a hip fracture. She got C-Diff while there and again they ignored her symptoms until family insisted they run tests. Then she became dehydrated so they took her off Lasix. 17 days later she had to be hospitalized for congestive heart failure.

April 21, 2015

By Gary49

My mom is in Medilodge of Milford. It nice, and they seem to take care of the residents. The staff is good. The food is good. They had a nice buffet for Easter. I can say it is pretty secure. They have activities like bingo, movies, and different games. However, they probably need more help.

October 22, 2014

My wife's mother is in Medilodge. It is very nice and very clean, and the people are also nice. They have a doctor that comes there. It is also in a nice location.

Services and Amenities of Medilodge of Milford

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Medilodge of Milford

Medilodge of Milford is a senior living provider in Milford, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medilodge of Milford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medilodge of Milford