Pilgrim Manor

Reviews of Pilgrim Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Pilgrim Manor

September 18, 2012

By DaughterofDonna

I visited this facility while looking for a potential place for my mother to live. I observed a clean, spacious environment, a pleasant dining area and nutritious meals, and an effort to respect the independence and vitality of the residents. I saw plenty of amiable residents who were enjoying each other, and they all appeared to be comfortable in their environment. I would consider this facility as a possible placement for my mother.

June 21, 2011

By VanderJere

I went on a tour of this facility with my friend. Our very dear friend was trying to find a facility to live at. She wanted our opinion of the place. I must say I was not impressed. Most of the residents did not look very happy or lively. They were just sitting around quietly. There was little interaction with employees to the residents. I would not recommend my friend to stay here. There were very few activities to keep the residents busy. The employees did not look very friendly. They were definitely not people persons. You could tell they were there just for the money.

Costs for Pilgrim Manor

Services and Amenities of Pilgrim Manor

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Pilgrim Manor

Pilgrim Manor is a senior living community conveniently located in northeast Grand Rapids, Michigan, just minutes from downtown. Our campus is steps away from beautiful and renowned Frederik Meijer Gardens, a 158-acre botanical garden and outdoor sculpture park.

We focus on individualized care in a casual and comfortable atmosphere. We offer multiple levels of care, from assisted living to memory care, short-term rehabilitation and long-term care, meaning you can remain at Pilgrim Manor even if your needs change. With no large upfront fees, you can rest easy knowing that care is available for you or your loved ones at every stage in life.

Our mission at Pilgrim Manor is to transform aging by building a culture of community, wholeness and peace. We live out this mission with holistic, person-directed care. You’ll feel right at home at Pilgrim Manor!

Map of Pilgrim Manor